Customer reviews

on 24 February 2012
With such a task, and so many people involved, there are bound to be one or two small errors. And, until Streisand herself pens an autbiography, a lot of what we know about her will always be hearsay. Though overall this is a very good book, even though I say it myself. As for the comment about 'I don't care what you say about me, just make sure you get my name wrong' . . . . have you missed the point? BARBARA changed her name, hence 'Get it wrong'! Doh!
on 3 February 2013
What can I say,Iv,e been a devoted fan since I was 15,and was lucky enough to see her on my 50 birthday in Vegas in 2006 where she performed @ The MGM Grand for one night only,she was 64 years of age @ the time,and brought the house down,to me she is the greatest female singer of all time!
This easy to read book will tell you all you need to know from her humble teenage start as a performer, straight through to super stardom,concluding her 70th birthday in 2012,love it!
on 9 May 2013
If you like the large coffee table glossy books to keep as a souvenir then this is the book for you....Packed with information too with many beautiful fotos of her life and career. A Great buy to see how she has changed over the years
on 9 February 2013
Yet another book to add to my collection! Very 'classy' and well-put-together; a joy to read. A good 'starter-book' for any new fan.
on 21 February 2017
Stunning coffee table book. Well worth the price
on 27 May 2015
My bf liked it. Very good!
on 15 April 2015
Great book
on 2 January 2013
i have not read this book yet but on viewing the book it is full of information right through barbara's career.