Customer reviews

on 17 June 2017
This level was a little too easy for me - they are still good puzzles but as I have said previously, with Conceptis you just have to find your level.
on 4 November 2017
Great
on 4 March 2015
on 31 July 2013
Great book, plenty of puzzles not too easy but not overly difficult either. Whatever your level you`ll like this book.
Strongly recommended.
on 27 February 2016
I bought this for my wife as a present. She was immediately addicted and didn't stop until she finished it (this took a month as there are 150 puzzles).

She is not new to Kakuro and found the puzzles challenging. They get progressively harder the further you advance in the book.

Now on to the next level ( I'm going to be a Kakuro widow for even longer)
on 17 November 2013
I bought it for her in-doors because she likes doing the puzzles. Plus it keeps her quiet and out of my hair. Peace at last.... thanks Conceptis... I can read my comics now.. I bought 7 of these books so having to give my view for each is a bit stupid.. should be able to lump them altogether.
on 29 August 2013
It is all that I expected it to be. Very challenging. I would recommend this puzzle book to anyone who wants to keep their brain active
on 23 June 2014
pity I wasn't informed that they had arrived at the post office but eventually took the risk and went and they were there
on 19 April 2016
cant buy in shops , if not done before, start with easiest even if you are brill at suduko
on 13 February 2017
Just right level-not too easy or tough but still requires a fair bit of brain power