Brilliant book, I've really seen a difference in My eyes since using this! I have very fine lines under My eyes and wanted to try facial exercises to see if they would help and it really did! the price is a steal and the book came so fast. I highly recommend this book would give it ten stars if I could.
on 9 February 2017
Thank you for delivering this book to me. a lot of what the book says is familiar. Arrived before the date and safely packed. lovely illustrations.
on 24 April 2017
Waste of money.
on 6 June 2017
thanks
on 8 March 2017
It is great thank you
on 6 December 2010
I discovered the first printing of this book which was called "Facebuilding", in 2000 in the library. I eventually bought my own copy a year later. Now it has been reprinted I've been buying copies for friends as gifts. The exercises are easy to do and they work. Ten years on, I'm still doing my exercise routine twice a week.

Being 40-ish I had been keen to start toning up my facial muscles in preparation of hitting 50. I identified problem areas and experimented with one exercise at a time, to see if I liked the results.
Personally I love exercise No. 1- it gives me a wide-awake look (like Botox or a brow-lift, but a healthier version of these!)
I do Nos. 1,2,6,11,12,15,19,20 whilst watching tv.
After you've got satisfactory results you can then reduce exercise sessions from 5 times to 2 times per week. That is all you need in order to maintain the muscle tone you've built up.

I did try other books but gave up on them, as many seemed to create more creases and lines by the weird contortions you had to screw your face into.
I love this book!! Get yourself a good face cream, eye cream, Five Minute Facelift and a wee bit of self-discipline!!!
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2013
wow! I have used it for a week now every day for at least 5 to 10 minutes and i already see a huge different in my neck , lady buy one it will become your best friend, and believe me its amazing
on 28 April 2013
We bought this following a recommendation and have not been disapointed. So long as you set the time aside to do the exercises this works well.
on 3 September 2015
You would stretch your skin into early, old age if u used this product!! I speak as an retired I H B C. beauty Specialist.
on 12 February 2016
Not as much info as I'd hoped..only a few excercises but nice diagrams of muscles used