on 5 October 2017
the best tarot book I ever purchased, It's small but it's a great treasure, each card has it's own 2 pages, It gives you most of the information you need, I wish I discovered this book before buying the books of some well known the best labelled ones, it's a great treasure, Plus the generous spread suggestions that you can only find at books for spreads, I've got loads of books from different authors, some retired, some new, some has just published their first book, but except for the few the rest is a waste of money.
on 29 December 2017
I had a copy of this book before, but gave it away and regretted later. What I find, in particular, useful with it is that it gives "blocked" meanings of the cards. I never saw it in any other book.
on 17 November 2017
Excellent book. Easy to follow and very user friendly. Images are very clear. It is allowing me to gain in confidence in my readings.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 March 2018
Brilliant book. Very informativr
on 7 January 2018
Easy read, good as a home teaching guide
on 11 October 2017
As described. Quick delivery. Will use again. Thank you.
on 20 March 2014
great read, excellent source of information, fascinating tips and I will use this time and time again in the future
One person found this helpful
on 19 April 2017
Written in a clear concise way helpful read
on 5 May 2016
The best book for learning tarot. I have had it for years now and continue to use it for reference. Detailed and easy to understand descriptions of the meanings for each card plus a wide range of spreads to try.
on 16 March 2017
Great book and l love that the pictures are all in colour.