Customer reviews

on 29 July 2017
Brilliant for kids as well as adults, although your brain will hurt after a while....
on 13 March 2017
brilliant:) what more could you want?
on 2 January 2013
Well worth the money. Very entertaining. My 10 year old son was delighted with this book and has been showing it to his friends.
on 21 June 2014
Bounght this initially as a present for an 8 year old.
However, when it arrived I had a look through it and decided to keep as a stocking filler for one of my sons (both in their 20's).
Think it's the kind of thing that will go down well over Christmas and get passed around the family.
Layout of the book in general is not for children and there are probably other options that are more suitable. However, I am pleased to get my Christmas shopping off to am unexpected early start!
on 19 January 2010
A successful Christmas gift that delighted my grandson,kept him amused for ages. A fascinating book that can be viewed again and again!
on 4 February 2013
The best illusion is on the front cover. Rather underwhelmed by this book & wish I hadn't wasted my money buying it..
on 18 June 2017
fascinating book
on 28 July 2011
I bought two copies for my great nephews, all aged below 10. They, and their parents, have really enjoyed the books, in fact it looked likely they might squabble over who looked first, the parents or the children!Seems the type they will come back to , access, understand and talk about for a long time to come.The illusions are mixed, some that you find in many places, but enough to spark interest as well.
on 3 March 2011
I bought this for my daughter as she has become very interested in illusions. She absolutely loves this book and looks through it often.
on 30 May 2013
My son says this is an absolutely fabulous book especially since he learnt about optical illusions in Philosophy. It has kept him entertained (thank goodness).