Customer reviews

on 23 September 2015
Bought this 18 months ago. Read now after book 1. Sorry. No better than that. Eve is a wimp. Agree low reviews Amazon.com. Too much introspection, over dramatization, padding, typos. It made me squirm. E.g. Mac " sucking in a breath through his nose"!!! You inhale through nose or suck air in by mouth. Mr edens wearing cream linen suit alluded to col sanders. What relevance? Cream suits can be worn by anyone without being picked on. Sorry, won't read anymore by author. IMHO, cringeworthy.
on 10 May 2018
Loved this story with its dangerous situations nd to courage of the men and women finding love in oddest situations
on 13 January 2016
I really like the Black Knights books. Alpha male heroes and a strong 'team' of them! Always a preview of the next romance on the cards too! If you like Linda Howard, you will enjoy these books.
on 26 February 2016
Loved this book and I have now read the whole series of Black Knight Inc.............I'm a fan of series of book, I like it when they introduce characters in previous books and leave you eager to know their back story, so this is a winner for me
on 18 December 2013
This is another by numbers romance with a bit of action thriller thrown in. Its entertaining and sets the scene for the next book in the series. Like delving into a box to chocolate, you know its bad for you but you keep reading anyway.
on 30 November 2015
I am thoroughly loving the series, and would highly recommend it to all lovers.of strong alpha males with strong protective streaks. Very addictive indeed.
on 20 December 2013
I did really enjoy this and am glad Bill and Eve got their HEA. I didn't enjoy it as much as the others but I did miss all the other characters from the other books and they didn't really feature in this story.
on 9 November 2013
Julie does it again another well written story. I just love the characters especially Bill. A great story line can't wait for the next book. Looking forward to reading about Delilah and Mac.
on 20 March 2016
Fabulous book.
on 3 February 2014
I enjoyed all the Black Knights Inc novels. Good stories and characters. Look forward to reading more of these books.