Customer reviews

on 5 August 2013
I think the story line was really good- the writing let the book down (IMHO). The character and relationship development didn't feel natural, and the author seemed to rush the falling in love aspect. With the personal issues the lead characters had, I would have thought there would have been some kind of resolution for both parties, her issues weren't addressed.

I wasn't impressed by the writing but persevered hoping it became less of a chore. It felt like a first attempt at writing to me. Hopefully the author's other books are better. I would read another of her books though (I think she deserves a second chance!)
on 21 February 2013
I should say first that although I have read the first book in the series I haven't read books 2-8 and this may have affected my view. I found it very hard to come to terms with the fact that our alien hero had fathered hundreds of children with other women who he had only spent a few hours with but never saw again (this was probably explained more in the books I missed). I also got a bit bored with the sex and found myself skipping over these pages as I got further into the book. Having said all this the story was pleasant enough and if you want a simple undemanding story then go for it.
on 21 July 2014
I have read the rest of the Cat Star Chronicles so I kind of knew what to expect from this instalment. What I didn't expect was to not actually like this book as much as the rest of them (sorry Cheryl). The story between Jerden and Sara to me was just not really hot! If anything it was bordering on being quite boring to read. I persevered to 66 % and gave up. I may go back and finish the rest of the book, but for now Wildcat is being put back on my To Read shelf. Don't let this review stop you from reading the book. Everyone has their own opinion ...
on 24 March 2013
Another good book, would recommend starting at the beginning but a good stand alone book too. check out the other books in this seriels.
on 14 February 2014
As always an amazing read, couldn't put it down, cherly is great, can't wait for the next one in July
on 27 October 2016
I love these books, i have read 5 so far and not one has ever been a disapointment.