on 13 January 2014
This little book is ideal for all golfers and non golfers alike. Made a change from Charades and Monopoly at Christmas.
It arrived in good condition, on time and well packaged.
on 4 December 2015
This is for a present but it seems to be very detailed and I am sure he will love it.Excellent value for money. Ideal stocking filler.
on 26 February 2016
What better gift to give to someone who loves practicing their putting indoors? Would recommend this book to others.
on 25 July 2017
I have bought 4 items 3 flags I golf book all good value I sent them to family working abroad they love them. They also arrived ahead of said time. very satisfied
on 4 March 2017
Good service some useful ideas
on 30 October 2013
I've bought a number of golf gifts over the years but this is my favourite. It's not only a fun, original present but it also actually helps to lower your handicap! Great for adults and also an excellent way to encourage kids. It's basically 18 little putting games to play indoors on your own or with friends. My favourites are "Space Invaders" and "The Ultimate Putting Challenge". It's brought us loads of enjoyment and I recommend it as a much appreciated, good value gift for all golfers!
on 17 April 2012
Brilliant gift for either a keen golfer or a holiday putting green enthusiast. Good ideas for games to suit all ages.
on 1 December 2012
I manage a county junior golf team and this book will provide the boys with lots of ideas for indoor putting practice during the winter and outdoors in the summer. Should improve my putting too.
on 25 April 2015
I got this as a stocking filler for my regular golfing partner who's always chipping with foam balls in the house much to the bemusement of his wife who isn't keen on him swinging a golf club in the living room, but its probably made things worse, but the upside is she's talking to me even less now :)
on 17 December 2012
Good fun book, yet to be used but I am sure I will be regretting buying this when the furniture is rearranged for indoor golf!