on 26 September 2012
Im not sure if this book is aimed at teenagers but I'm 38 and am having great fun with it! It certainly brightens my day when I make time to complete a page or two. It asks what things make you happy - which forces you to think about the good things in your life & it also gives you challenges of things that will make you laugh eg. Spend an hour playing with play-doh!

This is a self help book with a big difference!
on 9 February 2013
This book makes me smile which is good on a down day.Its full of pictures and lovely things. just open to any page and you wont help but smile.
on 27 September 2015
Having had our first child this year, all our time is spent focussing on him, so this book has given me a chance to escape to do some little projects for me. One project in particular, the 'Photo Scavenger Hunt' has been a particular success with my friends and we're now on number 3! This book has also helped me re-find my love for being creative, as that's what makes me happy and keeps a smile on my face :)
on 23 April 2014
bought as a gift - had to buy another for myself. Really fun idea - sometimes you just want to write or draw and it gives you lots of fun things to do.
on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is 16 and keeps getting low and doubting herself. She started reading it and has found it really good. It's made her put away her iPad and phone for a couple of hours each day to do things that make her happy. She has now gone back to drawing and reading and writing poems to help her relax.
on 21 January 2014
Everyone should have one of these,a lovely idea for yourself or as a gift. My only criticism is that there needs to be a less pink & girly version for the lads,too. Absolutely brilliant,as was the quality of the book. I bought this one for me but will be buying more as gifts.
on 15 June 2015
Bought this for my (often too negative) 13 year old daughter. She loves it, I love it. Loads of different things to do depending on what takes your fancy, all easy & simple tasks so good for a quick 5 minute scribble at the end of the day before bed.
on 4 June 2013
this book is for a young teenage person and a girl ,as it is very girly. not bad value at all and covers every thing you could think of that you want to remember.would make a good birthday gift
on 13 November 2014
Good book! If you like books like these - check out 'My Life In A Book' by Stephanie Dipple, see inside the book for contents.
Life related questions , hundreds of questions x
on 13 May 2013
really makes you think about stuff in detail! i love these kind of creative books and this one did not dissapoint! would reccomend them to all! would be a great present too!