on 1 August 2013
Utterly ridiculous hogwash. Having just nearly read another of Marsha Altman's other Pride and Prejudice books I didn't even start this one. I appreciate it is very tongue in cheek but it is utter drivel.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2013
This book was not my cup of tea - found it to be very boring unfortunately and was surprised at how many stars other readers had given it - but each to their own.
on 27 April 2013
I gave this novel 5 stars as it was truly Austin in style but much more than novels I have read prior. It is a very engaging story told particularly well.
on 29 March 2013
This was okay but a little disappointing. There should have been more drama for the sisters. Well i will leave it up to the other readers to decide.
on 27 September 2012
I dowmloaded this onto my wife's kindle. She has enjoyed reading it very much. Downloading is so easy even a 70 yr old can do it.
on 31 January 2013
Funny, smart and witty. Certainly worth reading and I am sure that I will be reading it again and again
on 17 November 2014
ALSO VERY ENJOYABLE
on 9 September 2008
I highly recommend this book to all lovers of Pride and Prejudice. I thoroughly enjoyed it.