Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 October 2011
I was a bit disappointed. This is essentially a joke book. Some of the excuses are funny but they're a bit hit and miss. As golf gifts go, I prefer The Little Book of Indoor Putting Games as it's fun too but it actually helps you improve.
on 24 December 2014
Yah, kind of a waste of money. Its just not very funny. If I had read a couple of pages before buying I would never have bought it. Most are things that are genuinely believable, I had to check that it was supposed to be in the humor section.
on 10 November 2009
a good light hearted book of fun , golfers will laugh and probably will have used some of the excuses already !
on 16 February 2016
I bought this product as a secret Santa jokey type of gift for a colleague who has just taken up golf. Really great product and good value for money, the book is a nice size and looks professional. Overall a good product and went down very well in the office.
on 30 November 2009
... but this book isn't actually funny.

I don't think I'm devoid of humour and I am a very keen golfer but the harsh reality isn't that this book isn't very funny, it's that it isn't funny at all. It's the sort of teeth-grinding, boring humour that you get from some tragic idiot at a party at Christmas.

But perhaps that's just me.
on 24 November 2009
Bought for a golfing colleague who always has some reason why he does not play to scratch. When I gave it to him, it was pounced upon by other members and there was a lot of laughing out loud. As well as myself, a lot of others have used the excuses listed, very funny, very good. A great stocking filler.
on 19 February 2013
This is ideal if you are looking for a light read before bedtime or something to dip in and out of rather than read at one sitting. It is easy to read and some of the excuses are hilarious! I bought this for my husband but ended up reading it too - and I am not really a golf fan.
on 25 May 2013
this book was excellent. i brought it for my dad as a small present and was delighted when it came through. it is hilariously funny inside and is a good quality book. the illustrations are brilliant and the book itself overall was worth every penny as the price was not too much. very very good
on 4 June 2013
Another gift another happy chappy.
Arrived before dates given.
Good reading Good service.
Two happy chappies
He likes the book
on 29 December 2010
Brought this little book to be a smile on hubby's face, which it did and I'm sure he will soon be adopting some of the excuses. Good little book and well priced.