Format: Cards|Change

on 25 March 2014
These Cards are the most accurate and amazing "Mediumship" tool. I am a Medium. My children and I have recently been bereaved & these cards were a gentle loving way of connecting for my children they were fantastic I %100 recommend them
on 5 February 2014
I alreadg have some of Doreen Virtues other cards and these are just beautiful. I lost my mother last year and when I asked and used these cards the responses have been really comforting and just like the things she would say to me
on 30 December 2013
I have always avoided communication tools such as the 'Ouija board'. But, the Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards have so far helped me to connect with my loved ones in spirit. I have done approx three readings for myself and each time the messages and communication wavelength has differed and I was able to sense which loved one I was receiving a message from. I can only speak for myself but, these cards have brought me much comfort and evidence. I would also like to add that I only use them if I get a 'gut feeling' that a loved one may wish to communicate with me and so far I haven't been disappointed. The instruction booklet that comes with the cards is easy to understand along with the prayers of protection suggested by Doreen Virtue. I have a huge collection of Doreen Virtue Oracle Card decks but, these are different and for me they're 'the best'.
on 26 October 2013
I received these cards this morning and have concluded that they are fabulous. I currently attend a development circle and have found that I was able to connect with these cards straight away. Every card that has been drawn has been accurate for me and the images are outstanding. I would highly recommend these cards to anyone looking to communicate with deceased loved ones.
on 12 August 2014
These are such touching cards that relate directly with what I already believe to be true. A fantastic addition to my collection of Doreen Virtue cards. Came well packed in excellent condition and arrived as stated. thanks. An excellent support for those who are looking for signs and help from loved ones. I find them comforting and informative.
on 1 December 2013
With mediumship you can never guarantee a connection with the spirit that someone would
like to hear a message from. These beautiful & sensitively created cards can prompt a message from
someone you've never met. They guarantee a divine link ♡ Recommended to all xx
on 29 October 2013
My cards arrived yesterday i am pleased i bought them the artwork is beautiful and the wording is so easy to understand i love them and i think they are worth the price and was worth waiting for. i think the title says it all. talking (to your loved when there in heaven)is about receiving messages from them. the cards are worth every penny and i hope they continue to make more cards for people to buy and understand.
on 16 December 2013
I do mediumship work already, so felt like there was nothing in these cards that I could not receive myself. However if you want to start working with "spirit" these would be excellent. Very peaceful cards.
on 2 November 2013
I am never disappointed with Doreen virtue cards and could not wait to get my hands on these,they are simply beautiful and a very helpful tool for using during readings..
on 2 December 2013
I bought these cards purely out of curiosity as I sit regular mediumship circles. Although the images are very nice I don't feel these help with a true mediumship link. The reason I say this is because they are too general, almost all the cards can relate to everyone who has passed away. They are meant to be read intuitively, but if you are using your intuition anyway I don't see the need in using these cards. I also don't like the emotional heartstrings these cards can pull on vulnerable people who have lost someone. It's was a nice idea, however I don't think that it's fair for the creators to make money on people's emotions. I won't be using them again.