on 31 December 2013
I'm doing a course of flower psychometry and these have been a great help. The cards are very colourful and the meanings are clear, and increased my knowledge and awareness of the flower kingdom. So far they have been proved to be very accurate.
on 16 August 2017
Absolutely gorgeous! Feel great to shuffle, excellent pictures, delightful readings!
review image
on 10 November 2016
my wife loves Doreen virtues books and has several decks of angel and fairy cards of hers but i brought her these and she loves them just like the other sets which can be used alone or together
on 13 March 2014
These cards are very easy to use. The images, although simple, are beautiful with the text on the card being brief, but poignant. I took these along to my development class and had the girls all 'randomly' take at least one card each. The messages received by each person were uncannily accurate. I haven't yet used them to carry out a full reading, but I can highly recommmend them for a one or two card uplifting message, even in a group situation such as a development class.
on 30 May 2014
As soon as I opened the box and started to look at the cards I loved them. I know I will make frequent use of them, along with the several angel card packs I have by Doreen. The photos are well done and there is help with interpretation with a line at the bottom of each card setting the tone for the interpretation. I am not drawn to all of her card packs but really love this one.
on 4 June 2015
These cards are amazing I felt an instant connection to them they are so intuative the reading given could not have been more acurate for me.I would unreservedly reccommend these cards.
on 13 December 2016
Happy with these, they are a gift this year for someone, but they came packaged well, not damaged, and the material is untampered with.
on 6 November 2015
I absolutely love these cards - they are so inspirational. You can use them for a thought for the day or for a reading or for anything really. Really lovely and so pleased I bought them.
on 7 November 2016
Lovely photo images and short descriptions on each card, which also has a nice shiny gold edging which i hadn't come across before so made them feel bit special! Doreen Virtue has some of the best decks in my opinion. Connected to this deck straight away and have provided accurate readings so far.
on 27 February 2014
I love all the card decks from Doreen Virtue each one is special in their own way. As I love plants and flowers I choose this deck for the days I feel guided to these beautiful flower-cards for information to work with. A lovely and unique deck.