on 13 March 2014
These cards are very easy to use. The images, although simple, are beautiful with the text on the card being brief, but poignant. I took these along to my development class and had the girls all 'randomly' take at least one card each. The messages received by each person were uncannily accurate. I haven't yet used them to carry out a full reading, but I can highly recommmend them for a one or two card uplifting message, even in a group situation such as a development class.
on 10 November 2016
my wife loves Doreen virtues books and has several decks of angel and fairy cards of hers but i brought her these and she loves them just like the other sets which can be used alone or together
on 4 June 2015
These cards are amazing I felt an instant connection to them they are so intuative the reading given could not have been more acurate for me.I would unreservedly reccommend these cards.
on 16 August 2017
Absolutely gorgeous! Feel great to shuffle, excellent pictures, delightful readings!
review image
on 6 April 2017
Lovely cards, great service
on 12 March 2017
Not what I expected
on 7 December 2015
I just love the 'Flower Therapy cards' they compliment my other flower therapy essences.
on 7 September 2015
These cards are stunning. The quality is very high and the flowers are gorgeous. An absolute delight to use. Highly recommended. These would make a lovely gift too.
on 29 June 2017