Customer reviews

on 19 January 2014
These cards are wonderful. Working as an Holistic Therapist I have introduced these cards into the sessions with my clients and they give accurate results every time. Love them!
BEAUTIFUL CARDS AND UNCANNILY ACCURATE, JUST SPEND TIME TO RELAX WITH THEM THEN WORK WITH THEM. I HAVE PICKED A CARD OUT FOR THE DAY.........PUT IT BACK INTO THE PACK.........SHUFFLED THEM AND PICKED AGAIN THE SAME CARD.........I DID THIS 8 TIMES AND THE SAME CARD KEPT COMING OUT, THIS HAS HAPPENED ON MANY OCCASIONS, IT IS SO STRANGE TO GET THIS HAPPENING SO IT MAYBE IS DETERMINED TO SAY, THIS IS THE CARD FOR YOU AND WE CANNOT CHANGE IT.
THE CARDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD QUALITY.........I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME DIFFERENT ONE'S BY A WELL KNOWN ANGEL COMMUNICATOR BUT FOR SOME REASON WAS DRAWN TO THESE SO BOUGHT THEM, GLAD I DID.
on 5 January 2015
First things first I will get my gushing out the way, I adore these cards, the artwork is fabulous and rich and speaks volumes to my intuition. Gushing aside the cards are of good quality card stock, excellently presented in a high quality box and with a very thorough 176 page guidebook.
Ms Taylor has managed to incorporate angels, hermetic beliefs and eastern theologies within her 53 cards all the while maintaining a tarot feel to the cards, so anyone well versed with the tarot should find these very easy to understand. Instead of the combination feeling disjointed as one may expect from so many traditions combined the cards flow beautifully one in to an other in the same easy way that energy flows when no resistance is present. The description and meanings provided in the guidebook frequently proffer a few different scenarios which makes easy to read even for a novice. I must say that these cards are highly accurate and insightful whether reading for myself or others and their beauty is always commented on.
Of course choosing cards is like choosing friends and there is definitely no "one size fits all" in terms of oracle or tarot cards but I think these cards would appeal to a very wide audience. Absolutely worth every penny!
on 13 April 2017
I like this deck, it has a balanced approach to both light and dark in life, whereas some cards can be all fluffy and sunshine, these cards are grounded, but not negative or dark, simply realistic. They may offer you the card of deceit, or envy, which I find incredibly helpful, as sometimes focusing too much on the light can blind you. However, unlike say, the Crowley Thoth deck, which I found depressing (personally) in dealing with the heavier aspects of life, this is not at all worrying or scary, so don't be afraid. There is much positivity in there too, and beautiful designs, which are a combination of art and photograph, individualistic when it comes to doing card readings.
on 9 December 2016
These are beautiful cards. These are the first oracle cards I have bought, I have quite a few tarot decks though. I have tried a few spreads and they are so accuarate it's unbelievable. The illustrations are lovely and the book has all the information you need. I am over the moon with these, thank you :)
on 17 August 2016
A very beautiful set of cards. Had a few very good reads from these cards and they even helped my sister to make a difficult decision.
review image
on 18 April 2014
Really good cards, I already have quite a few sets of oracle cards and these have fast become one of my new favourites. I found I made a connection with the cards immediately and have received some accurate readings from them. The art work is very inspiring, each card comes with its own little affirmation and they can also be used as a meditation tool, would recommend.
on 15 April 2017
Oh I love these cards! Beautiful images printed on a good weight card. "Works" for me personally.
on 24 October 2016
I got these today feel the energy off them straight away. Packed well
on 9 March 2015
Very powerful my favourite cards to work with I am doing reiki level 2 so feel these are easy to use very good information booklet included.