on 19 January 2014
These cards are wonderful. Working as an Holistic Therapist I have introduced these cards into the sessions with my clients and they give accurate results every time. Love them!
BEAUTIFUL CARDS AND UNCANNILY ACCURATE, JUST SPEND TIME TO RELAX WITH THEM THEN WORK WITH THEM. I HAVE PICKED A CARD OUT FOR THE DAY.........PUT IT BACK INTO THE PACK.........SHUFFLED THEM AND PICKED AGAIN THE SAME CARD.........I DID THIS 8 TIMES AND THE SAME CARD KEPT COMING OUT, THIS HAS HAPPENED ON MANY OCCASIONS, IT IS SO STRANGE TO GET THIS HAPPENING SO IT MAYBE IS DETERMINED TO SAY, THIS IS THE CARD FOR YOU AND WE CANNOT CHANGE IT.
THE CARDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD QUALITY.........I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME DIFFERENT ONE'S BY A WELL KNOWN ANGEL COMMUNICATOR BUT FOR SOME REASON WAS DRAWN TO THESE SO BOUGHT THEM, GLAD I DID.
33 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 January 2015
First things first I will get my gushing out the way, I adore these cards, the artwork is fabulous and rich and speaks volumes to my intuition. Gushing aside the cards are of good quality card stock, excellently presented in a high quality box and with a very thorough 176 page guidebook.
Ms Taylor has managed to incorporate angels, hermetic beliefs and eastern theologies within her 53 cards all the while maintaining a tarot feel to the cards, so anyone well versed with the tarot should find these very easy to understand. Instead of the combination feeling disjointed as one may expect from so many traditions combined the cards flow beautifully one in to an other in the same easy way that energy flows when no resistance is present. The description and meanings provided in the guidebook frequently proffer a few different scenarios which makes easy to read even for a novice. I must say that these cards are highly accurate and insightful whether reading for myself or others and their beauty is always commented on.
Of course choosing cards is like choosing friends and there is definitely no "one size fits all" in terms of oracle or tarot cards but I think these cards would appeal to a very wide audience. Absolutely worth every penny!
on 9 December 2016
These are beautiful cards. These are the first oracle cards I have bought, I have quite a few tarot decks though. I have tried a few spreads and they are so accuarate it's unbelievable. The illustrations are lovely and the book has all the information you need. I am over the moon with these, thank you :)
on 18 April 2014
Really good cards, I already have quite a few sets of oracle cards and these have fast become one of my new favourites. I found I made a connection with the cards immediately and have received some accurate readings from them. The art work is very inspiring, each card comes with its own little affirmation and they can also be used as a meditation tool, would recommend.
on 23 January 2018
I bought this deck out of the blue "just like that" and actually I find it to be a very powerful deck.
Cards are sturdy, good quality.
Images are beautiful, it feels as thought you're travelling into another world, a pretty world full of magical things!
I totally recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 July 2016
these are a sort of blend of angel and tarot cards and i found these very easy to start reading as i also read tarot and angel cards,, the artwork is lovely, and i like the fact they have reversed meanings like tarot.. had some good results with these so far
on 24 January 2014
lovely cards to work with and very beautiful designs on them , just so lovely to work with ,energy cards
on 19 August 2015
One of the most efficient decks I own! Beautiful golden border around the pictures. All the readings I do are incredibly accurate and the booklet contains information on the upright or reversal as well as an affirmation to go with each card. All the cards are numbered, which makes them easy to access in the booklet.
on 11 December 2016
wow what can i say lovely cards i did a reading for me and they was spot on to what i was asking the energy from the cards are stunning i will order again thank you so much fast delivery as well my daughter got me them for xmas im in love with them lol
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse