Customer reviews

on 5 January 2015
First things first I will get my gushing out the way, I adore these cards, the artwork is fabulous and rich and speaks volumes to my intuition. Gushing aside the cards are of good quality card stock, excellently presented in a high quality box and with a very thorough 176 page guidebook.
Ms Taylor has managed to incorporate angels, hermetic beliefs and eastern theologies within her 53 cards all the while maintaining a tarot feel to the cards, so anyone well versed with the tarot should find these very easy to understand. Instead of the combination feeling disjointed as one may expect from so many traditions combined the cards flow beautifully one in to an other in the same easy way that energy flows when no resistance is present. The description and meanings provided in the guidebook frequently proffer a few different scenarios which makes easy to read even for a novice. I must say that these cards are highly accurate and insightful whether reading for myself or others and their beauty is always commented on.
Of course choosing cards is like choosing friends and there is definitely no "one size fits all" in terms of oracle or tarot cards but I think these cards would appeal to a very wide audience. Absolutely worth every penny!
on 18 April 2014
Really good cards, I already have quite a few sets of oracle cards and these have fast become one of my new favourites. I found I made a connection with the cards immediately and have received some accurate readings from them. The art work is very inspiring, each card comes with its own little affirmation and they can also be used as a meditation tool, would recommend.
on 15 April 2017
Oh I love these cards! Beautiful images printed on a good weight card. "Works" for me personally.
on 24 October 2016
I got these today feel the energy off them straight away. Packed well
on 9 March 2015
Very powerful my favourite cards to work with I am doing reiki level 2 so feel these are easy to use very good information booklet included.
on 14 December 2016
Loving these cards & their very beautiful cards very simple & clear , great way to help yourself daily as well as others, fab buy
on 21 May 2017
Perfect Delivery and the tarot is absolutely gorgeous!
Loved the angles cards!!!
on 18 March 2016
I just love the Energy Oracle Cards and often use them in combination with the Soul Coaching Oracle cards. So enlightening.
on 13 July 2017
These are my favourite cards. 106 combinations as there is also a car reversed explanation - always insightful.
on 24 June 2017
The wife found them to be very informative. Nice book and set of cards.