on 13 May 2017
Lovely cards to add to my collection. I can recommend
on 24 August 2017
BEAUTIFUL CARDS. GOOD SERVICE
on 15 May 2017
Lovely set cards
on 4 March 2017
beautiful cards
on 14 January 2013
I began using these cards as soon as they arrived the other day. I was struck by the beautiful pictures and the way the meanings are written. The energy in these cards is different to other Doreen Virtue cards I have purchased, but are still very special in their own right. I found it much easier to make sense of my dreams because I can now look up certain objects or creatures to see what it meant. I now find it much easier to interpret readings.
on 23 February 2013
These cards are wonderful. I use these cards daily and I would recommend them to any who is interested in Angels.
on 23 January 2013
Never been dissapointed yet with anything by Doreen (She is a shining star among a consellation)
so beautifuly illustrated so easy to use & interpret so accurate for whoever the reading is for or done by.
on 13 August 2013
A different direction for Doreen, not so much about angels but a wealth of information about dream symbols and some interesting ideas for spreads. Enjoying using these cards for family and friends who are getting some very accurate and timely messages.
on 12 May 2014
I use Angel Tarot cards daily, often spending twice this amount in high street stores! Packaging was great, cards in perfect condition and are being used regularly! Very happy girl here
on 2 March 2015
These are my second pack, as my first pack my friend took. Hours of fun with family and friends. Cards are a good guide to your daily life situations, I find these very helpful.