Customer reviews

on 18 August 2017
Thank you John Holland for another superb set of cards. They assist in the dialogue with other dimensions of thoughts and emotions, supporting whoever cares to pick one. The pictures are clear and pleasing, sith plenty of dtaios to catch the attention and provide further personal interpretation and meaning. The guide is very well conceived too as well as being supportive.
on 22 June 2017
When I was led to order this deck last night I knew it would be just what I needed because I only get a deck when I'm led to. But, THE ACCURACY of all 4 readings already done, had me clapping for John Holland, Spirit and My Intuition!

This deck is so balanced and it's like it WANTS to help you... it immediately connects to you and gives you a clear read on what you need to know. And I mean CLEAR. By the 2nd read I was already in synch with it intuitively and had insight to a major difficulty I've always battled with in love relationships and my career!

Get this Deck if you get nothing else!

Blessings x
on 20 May 2017
These cards have beautiful art work and design, they came before the expected delivery date. I am please with these cards and happy about my purchase. They are also bigger than I expected by they are lovely
on 14 June 2017
Lovely Cards and book, The artwork is lovely and the cards are easy to read.
on 14 July 2017
gave as a gift, my sister in law loved them
on 25 April 2017
another great deck ...
on 15 April 2017
These tarot cards are a blessing I bought the oracle ones before and was really impressed I'm turned they were to me and these were no exception. But alas pick the ones one are drawn too.
on 6 June 2017
Very accurate :)
on 10 January 2017
Beautiful
on 20 July 2017
Excellent and speedy delivery!!!