on 18 April 2017
Such a lovely gentle book for my 7 year old granddaughter. Beautiful indeed.
on 30 April 2016
I really like this book.
on 5 April 2017
Perfect book for young girls!
on 29 March 2017
Beautifully written and gorgeously illustrated, full of quotabe quotes (You have a special strength inside of you. It is there to help with all of the importants things you will need to do in your life), and vague referances to physical development (There is a lot that comes along with being a girl, and sometimes your body will surprise you) this is not an information book, but a very spiritually nourishing read that I also enjoy for the pleasure of the pictures and life affirming messages it holds for all girls and women alike, to encouage a positive body image, and help girls and women to know 'You are perfect just the way you are' because our bodys never stop changing.
on 22 February 2013
I bought this book for a friend to share with her granddaughters. Other friends who have seen it want copies for themselves and their adult children. Not only is it beautifully illustrated, and simply a pleasure to look at, the message is important for women (and probably men, too) of all ages.

We should all love and respect ourselves, including our bodies.
on 21 December 2016
My daughter and I really appreciated reading this book together. She was probably a little grown up for it. She was coming up for 11... But we loved the illustration and that bought forward some great conversation. So worth it for that... Looking forward to reading it with my younger daughter some time in the future...
on 31 May 2017
Absolutely adore this book as does my 6 year old daughter. Beautifully illustrated. Text is abstract but in a wonderful accessible way, it's doesn't frighten and opens up discussion. I think it makes a great foundation for future talks and information building. My daughter's Grandma also thought book was brilliant ( I was surprised).
on 19 March 2013
My daughter loves this magical book that can be shared together .what a wonderful way to describe the wonders of a female body in such a creative way. We enjoy reading this together and inspires lots of lovely conversations.
Perfect for all girls
on 10 February 2014
This book is lovely. The words are inspiring and the illustrations are stunning. I would say this book is for 7 years onwards having read it all the way through. My daughter is still far too young to understand what it is saying however she enjoys the pictures.
on 5 March 2013
I love this book. I wish I had it when I was growing up. It addresses girl's body in a very natural, beautiful and gentle way. I really recommend it for girls all ages.