on 20 January 2015
Oh my! What a great product! Give such a good feeling. Does exactly what it says. I've learned in this way of being, staying happy is key. NOT just holding positive thoughts...allowing everything to be and THEN not judging it as bad/negative is the key and this little gem put you in a state where things just bounce off....like you are too 'high' to judge anything as negative, unplanned. The Vortex is the place to be for all that is desired.
9 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2015
Brilliant Meditations.

Takes awhile to get used to the Breathing technique but once you have got the rhythm your away.
Early stages for me but I do feel a lot better in myself.
The book just transcribes what is on the CD so with out the disc the book is of no use.
For the price its well worth the investment and it seems to be working like I said its early stages for me 2/3 week had to send the first order back the disc was cracked so my advice is check the disc before reading the book.
Will more than likely add to this review in a couple of months time
4 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2016
Great CD... I have personally noted a marked difference in how I feel about things and what has manifested in a short space of time for me......
I listen to the CD last thing at night. I would and have highly recommended!!
VINE VOICEon 12 March 2018
I love the CD with the excellent meditations .I am a follower of Abraham Hicks whose message is basically... be happy , enjoy your life and good will follow. Can there really be anything more sensible than that? I really enjoy this CD and book. glad to have it in my collection. It is restful and focsuing and worth having.
on 7 January 2018
Disappointing that no CD came with this book. I would therefore give it less than 1 star if that was possible.
on 12 January 2017
Easy to listen to and participate. Recording is good quality and content just as positive and uncomplicated as I'd hoped.
The hard backed written version included is a bonus.
on 23 December 2014
Really enjoying these meditations and the book. Yes, I would say read the book first - you'll get more out of the meditations if you do. With each meditation being only 15 minutes each, it's easy to fit it into your day and if you have a bit longer to spend then you can listen to two. Feels good to do it every day.
on 14 March 2016
This helps relax me in the morning before work. It is easy to include15 minutes into a busy schedule even if it means getting up earlier or going to bed later. I always feel the 15 minutes is well spent as I always feel uplifted. Thanks Abraham and Esther
on 18 March 2016
Beautiful Guided Meditations and User Guide - which is effectively a transcript of the spoken meditations - covering the subjects of General Wellbeing, Financial Abundance, Physical Wellbeing and Relationships from Abraham and Esther and Jerry Hicks with soothing almost magical music. Uplifting and calming at the same time. Each meditation only 15 minutes - Real Feel good factor. Highly recommend.
on 14 June 2011
Like many others, I probably put the CD on before reading the book!
I've only read snatches so it wasn't rivetting to me.
I might get round to reading it when all my other special books have been read.
I can't say I enjoyed the 'rabbiting on' on the CD and I didn't have any supernatural experience with it - I just fell asleep.
Maybe my subconscious got something from it - who knows.
I will give it a better try another time, to be fair.
I did like the 'Ask and it is Given' book, by the pair, though.