Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 29 September 2012
Sonia Choquette has done it again! This Set is one of several Decks I have purchased from this lady's releases which are a truly and utterly delightful concept indeed!

This Deck is called `The Wisdom's Fool' - but is about anything but fools! The `Fool' within us is actually very intelligent and we rely upon him more than you know...

This is a VERY deluxe Set, consisting of fifty-two large quality Cards with BEAUTIFUL and enchanting artwork. A Set which consists of both a Minor and Major Arcana. The Cards individually have meanings (titles) which appear at the bottom of each, but there is the usual much deeper interpretation included in the very large and quality book enclosed.

The Set includes a LARGE book that is very thick in terms of pages, and one thing that is very interesting and unique, is the actual `usage' of these Cards which is very different from the traditional Oracle or Tarot Decks that you will find which just go to making it all the more fascinating to use!

There is a high usage in this Set of `Reversed' Cards. Now; I have to confess; I never reverse any Cards in any of my Decks (Oracle or Tarot), but here, it is a main, if not `the' most important part of the layout and usage of the Set; Spreads and purpose and so on, and so I have made an exception as I am a stickler for following Instructions to the letter. This of course makes using and Reading the Cards, not only more interesting, but more time consuming to work with as there are also instructions on how to shuffle, cut etc. which makes the Reading last somewhat longer, and because of this, I find it grabs my attention more and of course consequently results in making Reading these Cards more of an enjoyable experience rather than a traditional daily ritual of just grabbing a Card - and then that's it...

Quite honestly, I am amazed at the low price of this Deck, because everything about it shouts quality in every way, and so you will not be disappointed! The first time I used them I got great and positive results!

I have several Decks from Ms. Choquette; and have always found them exceptionally `benign' (my favourite word when it comes to Oracle and Tarot Decks) joyful, optimistic and thoroughly enjoyable, and I highly recommend her releases with the utmost regard.

See my Reviews for some of her other Decks available!
on 4 February 2017
Really sweet deck on quality card stock. They come in a sturdy box but I've only given 4 stars because the deck needs to be divided into 2 to be able to fit back in the box. I adore the artwork on this deck though. It's very whimsical and innocent, and I find it really lends itself to inner child work.
on 18 July 2013
Lovely pictures, lovely cards, useful for work or learning. there isn't much else you can say but as Amazon reviews have to have a certain amount of words and wont let you stop before that I had to write something.
on 31 October 2013
I am so pleased with these cards, if your like me and feel the tarot are too deep and intense I would recommmend these, they really are great cards, thanks
on 3 December 2012
I love these cards, the messages are very insightful and I love the child like quality of the art work.
on 8 January 2013
Wasn't sure when I started using these cards. Once it got used to my energy. I find the readings were spot on.
on 22 October 2015
I've got all the decks of Sonia and love them to bits.