on 4 January 2012
i purchased these cards as a gift for my friend- i may well have to get some myself!beautiful illustrations and easy to use- guide book very detailed. think these cards for personal use more than to do readings for others-but can be used that way.the cards answer very well questions you have for everyday life and are amazingly accurate in the messages they give as well as detailed information. they are direct and to the point- she has a set of collette baron-reid cards already and was pleased to fine these are just as good.
on 10 March 2013
I collect Tarot and Oracle cards, and I have The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle by the same creator. These cards are beautiful, gilt-edged, with vibrant, easy to read imagery. They are slightly bigger than a deck of Tarot cards, and are satisfyingly stiff with a glossy finish.

Whenever I pull a card from this deck, it relates, uncannily, to the current situation. It comes with an instruction book, which is relatively in-depth.

Although the deck is supposed to compliment the book 'The Map' by Colette Baron-Read, I do not own and have not read the book. I don't think it is necessary to have read the book to be able to understand the cards, but have been encouraged to look into reading it.

Excellent product, highly recommended. This is currently my favourite oracle deck.
on 18 April 2012
My review about this deck cannot have any bad words about the entire package. It is a 54 card Oracle deck with images of fantasy and dreams in them. I can see digital art in there. The card stock is very good. The size of the cards is big as most Oracle decks (3x5 inches). I think the cards are wide. They do have a gloss finish which really make me euphoric when i got them in my hand. The cards hold numbers at the top and name at the bottom of the cards. The back is reversible. The book companion was the same size of the cards. It starts with an introduction, then follows some concerns about how to make a question when asking Oracle and then some spreads (3 to be exact with real examples). Then you have a full description of each card with an image of each card. Reversed can be used in this deck so reversed meanings are used too. The deck and the book where inside a hard box.
I think this deck deserve it price and if anyone want an Oracle deck its nice for any beginner.
on 9 August 2016
I loved this deck when a friend used it in a mini oracle reading, However, once I got my own deck I didn't really connect with it in the same way. That being said it is an absolutely beautiful deck and Colette's knowledge and wisdom really shines through in the definitions for each card. the definitions are also quite detailed which means that you really think about how the card may apply to your own situation. A good deck to have in your collection if you are looking for something a little bit different.
on 15 May 2017
I love Tarot and Oracle cards having many different decks already and these cards are truly beautiful, from the sides to the illustrations. A friend loved them so much she has purchased her own deck! The guide is easy to use and the cards answer questions very well for every day life, so far they have proved to be very accurate!
on 1 May 2017
Beautiful cards, I have all of the other decks by Colette Baron-Reid, each one has a different feel, but the artwork is beautiful.
on 7 March 2017