Customer reviews

on 4 January 2012
i purchased these cards as a gift for my friend- i may well have to get some myself!beautiful illustrations and easy to use- guide book very detailed. think these cards for personal use more than to do readings for others-but can be used that way.the cards answer very well questions you have for everyday life and are amazingly accurate in the messages they give as well as detailed information. they are direct and to the point- she has a set of collette baron-reid cards already and was pleased to fine these are just as good.
on 9 August 2016
I loved this deck when a friend used it in a mini oracle reading, However, once I got my own deck I didn't really connect with it in the same way. That being said it is an absolutely beautiful deck and Colette's knowledge and wisdom really shines through in the definitions for each card. the definitions are also quite detailed which means that you really think about how the card may apply to your own situation. A good deck to have in your collection if you are looking for something a little bit different.
on 18 April 2012
My review about this deck cannot have any bad words about the entire package. It is a 54 card Oracle deck with images of fantasy and dreams in them. I can see digital art in there. The card stock is very good. The size of the cards is big as most Oracle decks (3x5 inches). I think the cards are wide. They do have a gloss finish which really make me euphoric when i got them in my hand. The cards hold numbers at the top and name at the bottom of the cards. The back is reversible. The book companion was the same size of the cards. It starts with an introduction, then follows some concerns about how to make a question when asking Oracle and then some spreads (3 to be exact with real examples). Then you have a full description of each card with an image of each card. Reversed can be used in this deck so reversed meanings are used too. The deck and the book where inside a hard box.
I think this deck deserve it price and if anyone want an Oracle deck its nice for any beginner.
on 22 November 2017
I have not taken to these as much as other cards. I have given four stars because I like to see the best in peoples efforts and skills and I like the artwork. I work as a reader myself and personally would be unable to use these for my readings, although, once learned they may serve as a support or back up for me. I believe that they were not meant to be overlooked and I was drawn to them for a reason, and so they form part of my collection. I may use these if I were reading for a friend or looking for some direction myself.
on 15 May 2017
I love Tarot and Oracle cards having many different decks already and these cards are truly beautiful, from the sides to the illustrations. A friend loved them so much she has purchased her own deck! The guide is easy to use and the cards answer questions very well for every day life, so far they have proved to be very accurate!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2017
Beautiful cards, I have all of the other decks by Colette Baron-Reid, each one has a different feel, but the artwork is beautiful.
on 21 October 2017