on 10 September 2013
Wayne Dyer is absolutely amazing. I have been listing to self-help for a few years now but this is by far the best dvd that I own in my collection. I loved it so much that I bought the audio version as well. (in a lecture format)
I keep watching nearly every week and it has made a huge difference in the way I perceive my experiences thus improving my quality of life.
Trust me if you watch this you will feel the shift happening. It just makes you more calm in the way you deal with things in life. I believe that you will see certain unnecessary worries just disappear and start enjoying your life more and you are more likely to find your purpose in life.
Wayne Dyer is an amazing teacher.. I am glad I stumbled across his material. :-)
on 2 May 2011
I have just received my copy through the post and watched it immediately. Having undergone my own shift it's wonderful to have confirmation I am on the right path. I have found the Universe has a way of showing me the answer of the lesson I have just completed, may be so I can compare but definitely so I can be assured the lesson I have learned is valuable and has meaning and I've learned well. I loved this movie, i liked how it shows people often laugh and think people with these thoughts are a bit wacko but how when they learn to listen, they can be helped so much. My book (FACE2FAITH~ also available on Amazon) is also trying to show people that life's purpose is to follow your dreams, to learn to listen to your soul and give it importance. I tried hard to get my message out and just before my movie arrived I learned to let go, to let go and trust and so I have been aiming to simply try to help and serve. Now the wonderful message of the film is exactly that, follow your passion and use it to serve humanity.
I really recommend this movie, we are all beginning to awaken and will have heaven on earth when we do.
Blessings
on 8 May 2017
Amazing this Dwayne Dyer DVD is just as I expected it's deep meaningful it's a teaching for your spiritual journey I would say everyone spiritual or not should own a copy and reflect on where you are in your life I know I will watch it over and over very thought provoking
on 20 December 2015
This movie is worth making sure you have the time and space to absorb it properly. The stories may be simple and obvious but Dyer is unapologetic in his approach to putting his message across and the the value of this movie is exactly that message. Highly recommend ensuring you put aside all distractions to enjoy the journey.
on 15 May 2017
Great DVD. Will make big difference in future to how I live my life
on 24 May 2012
The book gives deeper analysis of what the subject of the film "The Shift" is. The film is totally inspiring and I felt intrigued to learn more about the discussed ideas. Surprisingly, I found the book "not that easy to digest" but it only increased my interest of this philosophy. Certainly a good choice for those who feel the need of finding their real self.
on 28 April 2017
Positive DVD!
on 15 November 2015
Having watched the movie I wanted to obtain a copy of this book to remind me of Dr Dyers quotes and references.
on 9 August 2017