Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 April 2013
This is a very colourful, nicely illustrated book, which I enjoyed reading through with my kids.
The problem is that reading it through takes about 5 minutes due to the very limited content of the book. The book has a very nice message, and is well presented, but is very short of content - in my opinion. I would recommend this book, but would suggest it may be aimed at young children.
on 13 June 2011
Totally gorgeous book, illustations and thought provoking text that both myself and my 8 year old son enjoyed reading. Great to have a quiet read and a snuggle up at bedtime.
on 20 July 2014
Nice but I expected more story than pictures.
on 16 December 2013
Brilliant for children and adults who need to refresh them selves and not get bogged down with to much information and too much philosophy.
on 15 December 2014
I like the idea of the book, but it has not been a hit with either me, nor my daughter. It just sits on the shelf.
on 11 August 2014
Bought for grandson 2 years old, I believe in starting them young to think positively and this book looks lovely.
on 27 June 2016
I believe this book is more suitable for adults than children.
on 23 January 2015
Publications like this should be a must read in every school
on 18 September 2014
Beautiful, my daughter loves it!
on 7 August 2014
Great wee book for kiddies