on 12 October 2013
This is an adventure into the understanding of the part animals play in our world whether you are a watcher or a dreamer who wants to know, this is for the simple understandings of ancient knowings and can also be part of deeper shamanic ventures if you are so inclined.

I have used this a great deal and it has only been on the shelf for a few weeks.
on 1 August 2016
The e-book version s great value and a great read, and cheap at that price. A shame, however, that it's not until you download it that you see just how many references it makes to pop in the nonexistent CD. But, if you're have some experience of creative visualisation you can improvise and won't miss a thing.
on 6 March 2013
Easy to read and great size; this is a great book to dip in and out of and the illustrations are beautiful- and it comes with a CD. A gentle bit of guidance in a sometimes hard-work-world...
on 25 October 2014
Very insightful book ,meditations explained simply , simple concise language. I look forward to encountering my Spirit Animal/s ,it no CD as on kindle so ding it from the written pages.
on 26 November 2013
I love this book , easy instructions to connect with your power animal , I've found to my delight I have more than 2 that are with me on a daily basis I feel totally blessed
on 10 November 2013
An excellent book on this subject! Soon brought my power animal and I together... I bought the kindle edition and was able to download the music easily.
on 8 December 2012
I bought it on Kindle version without realising this comes with a CD... A bit dissapointed as I feel I am missing part of the information :(
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2013
Have enjoyed completing the meditations and then looking up my particular Power Animal.... very interesting :) have enjoyed the journey
on 29 June 2014
Different cards from what i have been using,but going to give them a go.beautiful animals printed on cards and im sure i will suceed.
on 1 December 2013
Book ok but disappointed that I could not download cd have attempted several times to download onto kindle but without success