Format: Cards|Change
Price:£0.66+ £7.70 shipping

on 26 February 2011
I bought these after seeing them used in a magazine, as I felt that the connection with the earth was different to other cards I've seen recently (although I am new to oracle cards, so haven't seen that many!) They come in a strong box, and each card feels thick, as if they will last a long time. They also smell really nice- not sure if that's intentional or just coincidental! The illustrations are beautiful. They're great for beginners like myself, and pretty easy to use- the accompanying guide book explains each card, although it is best to combine explanations with intuition and personal understanding of your situation. I did a couple of readings straight away, about relationships and career options, and was surprised at how accurate the cards seemed to be. With reflection and intuition, I felt able to take a lot from the readings. There are various cards spreads suggested, such as past-present-future. I really enjoy using these cards and would recommend them to beginners as a good way to get into oracle card readings.
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2011
These are his best, most beautiful cards so far,I liked both his animal oracle decks but the artwork is extra incredible on these.Each card is very detailed,with inspiring and enchanting images such as 'love',Eagle','whale','music','volcano','new
moon','summer solstice' all harmoniously blended together into an oracle deck.
The guidebook is pretty thick and gives detailed meanings for all the cards and a few spreads to help guide you regarding life.
Buy these-you won't reget it ;)
on 20 July 2011
I received my cards and was blown away by the quality of them. They are made on good quality card and feel thick enough to take a lot of handling. The art work is amazing, very clear and inspirational. The whole idea is to allow the reader to use their intuition and not rely on a book to interpret the cards. The clear images and the title on the cards allows even a novice to use them with ease. The book is very informative and gives good guidelines as to how you can cleanse the cards from any energy they have accumalted before you get them. Clear easy to read information on each card is there with the interpretation in italics making it easy to find. Simple layouts are provided for you to follow and information on how to store your cards. I have used them for the first time today 20th July 2011 and found them easy to use and accurate. Reading them was easy, you don't have to memorise what each card means, their meaning is clear from the images and the title. I looked up the meaning in the book and found my reading by intuition was so close to the books it made no difference. Do they work? Yes. Are they good value for the money? Yes If you want a deck of oracle cards that you can use and read with ease buy these you will not be dissapointed.
on 26 April 2011
I have bought several Oracle card packs, my favourites being those published by Toni Carmine Salerno. This was sent through on an Amazon recommendation and the pictures struck me as being similar to Mr Salerno's so I purchased them. The images on the cards are truly beautiful and I love working with these cards. The readings I give are really accurate (sometimes scarily so!). The book that goes with it explains all the cards though I never use them. Highly recommend this pack to anyone considering!
VINE VOICEon 14 November 2011
These are a truly beautiful and useful Set of Cards.

Connect with the elements with these - a Set of Oracle Cards! You might like to use one Card a day for 'Contemplation' - or perhaps use any of the other several Spreads suggested as examples in the very comprehensive, neat and informative little book included.

This Set is made of extremely high quality and the Cards are lovely and glossy too. They are large and are also a pleasure to handle. They come in a very good quality and high glossy box.

What I really like about these Cards, are their easy interpretation (a Heading and then a 'key' word) and the Book does not condescend to you by expressing its importance that you concentrate only on the meaning of each Card as stated in the book. Whilst this is useful, and most certainly helpful; it's always good and more 'uplifting' to rely upon your own understanding in these matters.

My Partner - who's not really into this sort of thing, was both impressed with the quality - and the usage of this Set.

Highly recommended!
on 25 June 2011
I was very excited to receive these beauties. Pictures are very apt and you can get a real connection with your psychy and the messages they are trying to portray. They have hidden depths and help you to re-connect to nature. Not long had them but they are already talking to me. The colours are not too strong and the descriptions given in the hand book help to give your depictions. They give a good insight into the receipients mood or where they are at the moment. It may depend on the spread you use, but they answer well and to the point. As I say I haven't had them long, but I have been pleased with progress and the answers they give so far. They hit the nail on the head - the truth is revealed and there is no place to hide. I score an A-
on 5 September 2014
These are my favourite cards. I spent time looking at each one and getting to 'know' them before I used the pack and I have very accurate readings every time.

I enjoy using them as the pictures are so beautiful. The illustrations really resonate with me and the meanings of the cards are well depicted. The quality of the paper is really good and you get a thick booklet with all the meanings as well as a sturdy box to keep everything together.

You can find video reviews of these online if you want to see the drawings. I was able to see a real set of these before I purchased them and I was blown away by their messages and artwork.
on 27 August 2011
These are exceptionally beautiful cards, they have depth and open up your earthly intuition, very well thought out easy to understand and interprit a must for any healer working with the earth energy.
on 17 June 2015
As a collector of cards, I can only speak as I feel about these cards. Choice is a personal matter when it comes to what we feel happiest with. For me these cards are a little bit dull in colour in comparison to others I have. And it's all about how well we connect with the cards, and for me I just didn't feel that. While the quality of the card is strong, they don't shuffle easily. The edges to me feel rough which adds to my disappointment. As always these type of cards come in a strong box, some pictures are pretty while others are dark and gloomy. Not my best choice for me I'm afraid.
on 28 October 2014
Nice cards with lovely imagery. We get along well.
Only issues for me, are that the artwork doesn't flow (there appear to be more than just a few artists) which jarrs slightly in my experience, and that the basic meanings are on each card which distracts from intuitive reading. It's not as easy for me to do a spread with these, they seem to be more suited to one-card readings. But this is just my own experience with them - others may be in perfect sync with this deck.