Format: Cards|Change
Price:£5.57+ £2.80 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2012
These are the cards, I, and many others may have been waiting for a very long time for. It is very difficult to ascertain accurate readings regarding romance when the cards are not specifically designed for such, and I can assure you, I have tried! So what a relief to find that Doreen Virtue has created a very beautiful gold edged set of cards with such romantic images, it feels like Valentine's Day has arrived early! The cards are very precise and have been able to guide my love life, encouraging me or cautioning me as necessary, interspersed with affirmations to say to the romance angels, that I did utilise, and I certainly felt heard and reassured, in fact, each entire reading reassured me, steering me onward to rise in love (instead of falling in love). I enjoyed choosing the three-card reading suggested, rather than one card, and also tried selecting six cards, just as an experiment to see if the cards would reveal a deeper pattern, which they did to a degree, but sincerely the three-card reading is just perfect. The little accompanying booklet gives just the right amount of advice, without being too lengthy, so one is able to check if one is on course, re-navigate if necessary, and feel wholly comforted and supported: - I can feel the angels permeate my readings, uplifting my existing positively about love, and negating any doubts, until they finally dissolve. With the Romance Angels Cards, it seems there is always an answer, and fortunately you do not have to spend a considerable amount of time trying to decipher the cards meaning and how it applies to your particular situation. I am very unlikely to use any other cards for questions of the heart, following the usage of these cards for such, as they are so purposely created to answer relationship questions, I will enjoy each and every reading I receive from these cards from this time onwards. Some of the images are classical romantic art, and some are fantasy love art, and in both instances, the theme of the card is accurately and wholly portrayed, allowing you to merge with the essence of such, and receive what it is you need through the reading, to bring wholeness and unity into your love relationships.

Sometimes in life you come across a tool for growth that you know was meant to reach you, and enter your life, and you can almost tangibly feel the expansion that you will encounter from this divine synchronicity. The Romance Angels Cards had an aura of great learning and soul expansion from their moment of arrival. When something enters your life that is part of your destiny, you will often feel the expansion as excitement. I felt both excitement, comfort and relief, as I opened the gold and rose box, to be graced by 44 exquisite rose and gold cards, complete with the name of each card at the top, and a one sentence overview of the card, allowing one to "tune in" instantly, on what this card could mean for you, followed by the reading up within the accompanying booklet. One of the cards I received in my reading was Past-Life relationship:- you have known each other before. The art clearly illustrates a passion that could only come from many lifetimes together. The card evoked so much emotion in me, as I had felt this to be true of my lover, and the card completed the confirmation of such to me.
on 31 January 2012
Yet again, another great set of cards from Doreen Virtue. Amazing artwork, and worked straight away for me.
Love them!!
on 30 January 2012
This is a stunning deck of cards by Doreen Virtue, my readings are accurate and I would recommend for all who want answers about their love life. They were delivered much sooner that I expected, packaged securely. Each card has an intricate illustration, showing the romance angels in every card. The paintings are stunning, really beautiful. The cards are very easy to use, and you can't make a mistake with them as long as you clear them properly and follow the instructions. Buy these cards if you need some guidance about how to deal with your love life. But if they aren't helpful for you, take it with a pinch of salt. Not everyone will connect to them the same way. They are better to use if you are already in a relationship. But I'm getting family and friends to check out these cards, they are lovely.
4 stars.
on 16 September 2012
Now where should I start...

Firstly, the card stock isn't of the greatest quality and as someone else has remarked, the paper and gold trim are peeling immediately upon opening and shuffling.

I should just say that I own many Doreen Virtue oracle decks and various other tarot decks too, however, I can honestly say that this deck has got to be one of the worst decks I have ever come across.
I would like to say that it is NOT just simply a case of me not connecting with these cards. As another one of my friends who is also an intuitive, had the same experience. There are just too many flaws here.

OK the artwork isn't the greatest and not particularly in unison. Some of the cards are reminiscent of old classical paintings, whilst others look hand drawn, computer generated and others look like an amalgamation that have not been done very well, with parts superimposed; so overall the cards just do not feel very uniform to me. I also found the images to be lacking in symbolic detail. It all just feels thrown together and roughly made to fit.

The readings with these cards are also pretty hit and miss and mostly way off the mark. You would get a better relationship reading with a regular oracle card deck than you would with these and a wonderfully in-depth one with a tarot deck. This deck fairs better for a single card and even then you are not guaranteed anything that is going to make sense.

I find some of the card titles and guidance a little condescending, such as "Love Yourself First: Your self respect makes you more romantically attractive" I mean, come on, that is bordering on insulting?!

So when using the deck this is when it gets really interesting, doing a three card readings perhaps; Past, Present, Future or Present, Action, Outcome.... I read professionally for a living as a psychic medium and also teach others, but these cards were so far off the mark, I feel a learner would be lost with them.

The theme and feeling I got most strongly from this deck is one of an after thought, something just churned out with not much contemplation and it really feels as though you need to make the cards fit. Which is in no way a good way to do readings. There are enough sceptics out there to do that for us without psychics having to do it for themselves.

and that leads me on to.... well I saved the best for last. The guidebook, which I found to be hilarious. I never use the books to these things and very rarely read them, but this deck just does not connect or work at all, so I was curious to see what sense it would make of the cards selected and the book did not disappoint by being as consistently bad as the cards! The book blatantly tries to make everything fit covering all bases, ie if you select the "New Love" card it covers if your cheating, single or married and tells you to get help with a counselor if you are planning to cheat, oh dear :( and this theme continues throughout.

Don't waste your money. This is genuinely one of the worst decks I have ever come across. DV has many other decks a hundred times better than this if a DV oracle deck is what you want.
on 3 May 2012
These are lovely cards, the pictures are beautiful and very much in the Doreen Virtue style. I am though not sure if I will work with them yet, I didn't feel an immediate connection with them. I will tuck them away and see how I feel at a later date. The cards are thick and glossy and easy to shuffle so they will last.
on 29 April 2013
I will start with the positives about the cards which is that I do think the images on the cards are beautiful. The size is good because you can shuffle them well. The gilded edges was also a nice touch making the cards look even more beautiful. The unfortunate thing however is that the cards are difficult to work with. In the beginning I thought may be I just need to keep using them and eventually the readings will be more accurate, but months down the line I still don't feel that the readings are always accurate which is strange because I have never experience this with any other tarot or oracle card deck before. I really want to love these cards but I can't unfortunately.
on 15 October 2012
these are another beautiful set of cards by doreen virtue,gorgeous pictures with gold edging in a sturdy box.i have used these cards for myself and others and have been amazed by the accuracy.they showed deception,release your ex and separation (i have split from my ex my gut instincts told me something wasnt right)there is more of a description and advice on what to do in the little book,these are brilliant if you or others specifically want a love reading,definitely buy them!
on 15 August 2016
What can I say this is my 4 pack of cards from Doreen Virtue .. Simply brilliant.. And beautiful
As long as you're true to your question you will get the right answer. Even when you're not sure the answer will later reveals itself in some shape or form
on 15 July 2016
It is useful to have this cards as it helps in question specific to partnership and it feels the need for these type of cards. ...but I wish it was less romantic.nostalgic sweet in imagery. and sometimes more about relationship in general
on 11 February 2016
This product arrived before time there lovely cards and the book is lovely too there really easy to use and understand..
I've use them once today and they helped me better with my question then my other cards I have Easy to understand too