Format: Cards|Change
Price:£5.57+ £2.80 shipping

on 12 June 2012
While I enjoy using these cards and think they are beautiful, I do think they have some flaws.
I find that the cards are very specifically aimed at the 'new age' crowd, and while you may find that your life purpose involves 'Crystals', 'Oracle Cards' or becoming a 'Spiritual Teacher', it will hardly suggest anything more down to earth.
Some cards in the deck unnecessarily too specific. E.g. your life purpose could involve 'Flowers', - but why only flowers, why not plants in general?
My main issue with the deck is that it is very unbalanced, as if Ms. Virtue had just done a quick brainstorming on the subject and turned her brainstorm into cards. Many cards seem to be a repeat of themselves e.g. 'Author' and 'Writing', or 'Creative Expression' and 'Artist'. Even the images for 'Freedom' and 'Heart's Desires' are very similar.
The cards have gold around the edges and also on the box which, as expected, comes off with time, making them less appealing.

You can work with this deck, but I found that I had to redefine a lot of the card meanings for myself to balance the deck out more.

I would instead recommend 'Healing With The Angels Oracle Cards' by the same author.
on 7 September 2011
I have been looking for these type of cards for ages rather than the usual theme of cards, I had a quick dabble but the accuracy was spooky. Not just answers regarding true career path but areas in your life, such as a potential hobby, that you may have not realised or tapped into
on 11 October 2011
I have several Doreen Virtue packs & was excited when these came out as it is often a theme I like guidance on. The illustrations are good as are the explanations given. I find them accurate & often get the same card, whilst there are others I never get. The only thing I would say is that these lend them selves to specific issues & therefore not as generic as other packs e.g 'messages from your angels' which to this day remain my favourites
on 29 July 2011
These cards live up to their expectations. They provide the reader with warmth and confidence. The pictures create an ambience of creation within the clairvoyant performing the reading. Excellent - highly recommend these
on 2 October 2011
The cards are beautiful. The accompanying book is, well, not so much spiritual or enlightened as a bunch of neoliberal platitudes encouraging one to start your own business. To equate dog walking with environmentalism is so far off the mark that it is hilarious. If it were easier to return, I would. I do like the cards, they're pretty and if I look at only the keyword and not the one line (which is the title for the entry in the book) then they can be useful tools for clarity and meditation. The book is in the recycle bin. The book is not useful for guidance. This is an example of the types of new age works that others point to when they say it is ridiculous. This was my first, and last, purchase of an item by Virtue. I was quite surprised that Hay House would publish such, well, an uninspired work...
on 26 July 2011
Another stunning set of Cards from Doreen Virtue. I have waited in anticipation for my new cards ordered a while ago, but I am in no way disappointed. The illustrations are beautiful. I love the gold on the edge of the cards too.
I have bought several sets of Doreen Virtue cards and again the Life Purpose cards live up to expectations. I used them immediately and they felt wonderful and started working for me straight away.
on 11 September 2011
I have purchased Doreen virtues angel therapy cards and was recommended these ones by my spiritual teacher. Everytime I have used them they are very accurate. Definitely worth the buy especially as I got the half the rrp :)
on 2 May 2013
These cards are a true let down. The imagery is cheesy and badly rendered, the messages are "watered down" and extremely generic. I do life readings for people and i'm afraid I shan't be using this deck....it's suitable for five year olds.
Buy something else....learn to interpret the tarot, there is much more richness in it than ths Doreen Virtue garbage. I think she just chirns out decks because she's got someone who publishes them...and sees that commercial is the way forward, disregarding quality.
The pathetic imagery in this deck takes you straight out of the reading. Some of the depictions of the angels look like drunkards who have just broken out of jail.
The description says "Before you were born, you worked with your angels to orchestrate a life mission that would help others and be emotionally rewarding." If you really want to find this out, learn astrology, or get an astrology report done, astrology has been used for this purpose for thousands of years, don't trust someone who just came out with 48 cards or so to tell you what you should be doing with your life, with so little options and no knowldge of your true nature.

Bad buy....
on 27 July 2012
Lovely set of oracle cards. I find them very useful in my business and very accurate. My clients also like them and I will always go for Doreen Virtue items of books and cards above others as I find I am more attuned to hers than any others - however I do have an open mind.
on 5 February 2012
Got drawn to these cards and love them, have inspired other people to believe in their angels. I have been using them ever since and am very happy with my puchase.