Format: Cards|Change
Price:£5.57+ £2.80 shipping

on 8 January 2012
I bought 2 packs of these one as a present and one for myself. My friend and i both love these cards. They are for very specific questions to do with Life Purpose and we found them to give very accurate answers time and time again.
on 7 November 2016
Love these cards, connected well to them, provided accurate readings so far. has nice images that can provide straightforward as well as derive more detail from depending on your style of reading. Definately one of the more 'serious' looking decks from Doreen Virtue.
on 1 August 2011
The cards, the booklet and everything else here is amazing. When you get to know the cards and work with them then you can work out so much more and become more insightful as to your life's purpose. Each card has a message, decode it and find out what it tells you.
on 25 September 2011
i had these cards on pre order and wasnt disappointed when they arrived. a very inviting box with lovely artwork and well made cards inside. the cards are edged with gold and have been extremely accurate in card readings. i use them along with other doreen virtue cards in a reading. i am looking forward to the romance cards and mary queen of angels deck which are out soon!
on 27 July 2012
Lovely set of oracle cards. I find them very useful in my business and very accurate. My clients also like them and I will always go for Doreen Virtue items of books and cards above others as I find I am more attuned to hers than any others - however I do have an open mind.
on 6 November 2011
I found these cards a very good buy. If I need to make a decision they are useful as there isn't always someone there to give there view about things, good to start off with! This pack is the one that drew me to it for some reason, for me there was nothing to loose because of them being reasonably priced. Pleased and will concider buying more packs!
on 28 March 2013
Obviously they have generic pictures (albeit, very beautiful) and meanings. I believe you have to use them with respect or you may get a frivolous answer! YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE OUT!
Very helpful and thought provoking but limited.
on 25 February 2012
I love these cards. Now I know what to do with my life.

For those of you who do not get accurate answers - It's because you'r not fully connecting or trusting.

I find them very accurate! And sooo beautiful!
on 29 September 2015
Very straight forward.....easy follow guidebook. Doreen Virtue' s Oracle card decks are one of the most easy to follow oracle cards out today. Once you purchase 1 set you're hooked. Love them
on 15 August 2011
I Love these 44 cards. The Gold edging and Green heart colour are beautiful.
They are extremely good value too.
As soon as I spotted this oracle set I knew it would help my clients
reflect their Life Purpose during our sessions.
They were called into use straight away and I feel they will become a permanent tool.
Thanks to Doreen for this Gift.