Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 March 2011
I ordered the angel numbers unsure of what I was getting and whether I would be able to read any signs that the angels gave me. When the book arrived I sat down and held the book in the palms of my hands closed my eyes and with all my heart I spoke to the angels saying " If I am destined to speak with the angels through numbers. Please show me some mind blowing numbers that will stick out and be in my face so that I will see them, as I am naive at seeing the signs that the angels leave" WOW!! I took the dog out; on the final home straight after 4 miles I saw 5 number plates; the numbers I will never forget in a rush. Letters +333 and two cars later there was letters + 777 behind him I saw letters + 888.I stood frozen to the street I could not believe my eyes. While I stood their; another car turned up the street opposite where I was standing and its registration was 000. I finished walking the last 1/2 mile in absolute awe at what I had seen, thinking that that was the end of the message and I would look up what the numbers meant when I got home.
Just as I was about to turn off the main road a Poster popped out at me with the number -1- (I pass the poster daily and have never took any notice before it has been there for years!) I turn back my head and a car was flashing me its registration no was letters + number -2- on the terraced street where I live all the even numbered houses are on one side of the street. So you can imagine when I saw the garbage bins from Number-3- outside the wrong house on the even side of the street and it wasn't even bin day!!!! WOW!!! That's -1-2-3-

Since receiving the book I have had to tell the angels to limit all the numbers to 3 I will not listen to anything above the 3 numbers as I was getting so many messages. The book is one of the best buys of my life - THANK YOU -
on 20 November 2011
I bought this little book some years ago for myself. I found that I was seeing number sequences on a regular basis. I often refer to it, so much so that others were asking me what a certain number meant. I decided to buy another one for my sister for xmas. It depends on your belief that angels contact in numerical ways.
on 13 February 2011
Really great book. Love everything of Doreen Virtues. Has number 0-999. If youve been dreaming of numbers or see them just look up for interpretation or open book at random page for guidance or inspiration. Reccommmend. I am a holistic therapist and sometimes nice way to end a treatment by asking others to pick a number themselves. DEfinetly increases connection with the angels and invokes positivity.
on 25 February 2015
This book goes through all the numbers step by step and adding combinations of numbers for you to work out. It is very interesting, and well laid out. I have it on my kindle so i can look up anything any time without having to carry lots of books around. I have looked up some number relevant to me and found the meanings and signs to be accurate.
on 23 May 2011
I heard something about this years ago and never took any notice. But recently I have begun to notice these numbers appearing and it does sound odd. I read a magazine artilce a while back which gave a very brief meaning. Is that synchronisity? i start waking up at silly o'clock in the morning and the readout on the clock says 3:33, a few days later its 2:22. I just think its funny and go back to sleep. but it kept happening. 4:44. then a few odd sequenced 12:34, 01:23, 04:56. The magazine article says its significant when you are awoken at night to see these signs. I just find it fascinating. If something really is happening, then only time will tell. interesting little book. though It works more of a pocket guide, rather than an in depth analysis of the phenomenon.
on 1 July 2011
All the 3 digit numbers from 000 to 999 are included and it also tells you how to use the book for a sequence of numbers that are more than 3 digits. It helps one to get a "spiritual understanding" of regularly seen numbers without having to understand numerology.
on 26 September 2011
I bought this book for myself about 4 years ago, and have referred to it often as I enjoy numerology, and this book fits in well with that. I then bought this book (new edition) for my brother, as our interests are very similar in this regard, and he is thrilled with it.
on 5 August 2016
This is a really useful reference book and its a nice size too (pocket size). Its one of those books you go to when you need it rather than sit and read it from cover to cover. Go addition to annual spiritual book collection
on 27 July 2012
Good Book and very useful. I often see numbers and have done for a long time now. I find this book very helpful, enlightening and a good companion to keep near me at all times. A friend also see numbers and I have recommended this book to her.Thanks.
on 7 July 2010
For anyone interested in Angels, I feel this is a 'Must have' book. I bought this book because I had started to dream of numbers and had no idea why. Reading the messages in this book that came from those numbers was very uplifting and relevant to my life at that time.