on 17 November 2017
Beautiful cards, purchased by my mum for me as you aren’t meant to buy your own. They’re gorgeous, very tactile. You always want to be touching them which is the way it should be with any cards.
I always struggled to connect with tarot, but these feel amazing. I’ve given accurate readings with them and the it energy is perfect for me. The designs are really well done. So impressed!
on 15 September 2017
Love these, cards feel nice and not too shiny. Love the artwork too. Useful booklet included.
on 8 April 2017
not sure about these cards just yet but the pictures on the cards are lovely
on 15 December 2016
I consult them on a daily basis. They are extremely helpful and so apt - always providing helpful guidance with regard to current issues.
on 11 November 2013
Love these not ready to pass on just yet , bought a couple years ago and still use them, thought I had outgrown them but they don't want to leave me yet, card readers will understand what I mean :)
on 28 April 2017
thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Love these cards and the messages
on 10 April 2014
I love these cards and use them often, they are different but beautiful, and I would recommend them to everyone who uses oracle cards.
on 26 September 2016
Still my favourite cards to use when I need guidance.
on 27 May 2013
Beautifully illustrated and go well with Steven Farmers book on Animal Spirit guides and power animals, I use them daily.