on 17 March 2015
Perfect deck. I bought this it after getting John's other Psychic Tarot of the Heart which I was very impressed with. Helpful words on these cards and a deck that could be used by anyone at all whether know anything about the tarot or not. Beautiful deck full of vibrant colour and energy and a beautiful font on the words, lovely silver edging. I am glad I have both and now I don't use my other tarot decks at all. These have all I need. The chakra cards are a blessing and not having the 'confusing' royal cards is, for me, a double blessing!
VINE VOICEon 12 June 2013
I would be lost without these beautiful Psychic Tarot Cards. I've always used my Angel Cards for readings but when I combine these amazingly accurate and descriptive Oracle cards with any other pack of cards, my readings become even more in-depth, affirmative, positive and eye opening for my clients and myself.

Stunning imagery, rich colours, simple to understand, very well made, strong product.

The book that comes with them will help any novice or inexperienced card reader to interpret the cards meanings.

Well worth buying this product.
on 18 January 2015
The information book is brilliant, but the cards are too big for my hands even though I am of medium build I had to cut them down to a more managable size, the cards have a lovely smart gold edging but the colours on the cards are quite dark and the faces are disconcerting but John Holland certainly knows his stuff, his interpretations are the best I have seen since I started using cards 13 years ago.
on 11 January 2015
These cards are amazing. They are especially helpful if you intend to learn the full Tarot deck. Virtually self-explanatory, straightforward explanations and beautiful artwork. However, when they arrived I found them somewhat 'stuck' together and had to prize them apart (thus four stars). I decided to keep the set I was given in spite of this - and showed them to a friend who was also impressed. A good 'first' pack.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent artwork as usual. John Holland again proven himself to be one of the best when it comes to oracle decks. The quality is outstanding and the book is a real gem. Totally worth it every cent.
on 5 July 2015
i so happy with this deck and have just started to use them along side my other deck i use they work well together and clients have been please with the results. love the colours and pictures and feel i link really well with them .
on 8 August 2017
Absolutely love these cards. I have found them to be of great quality. Beautifully illustrated pictures on each and every card. Love the gold edging to each card. Some may say the cards are a little too big to hold in your hands but for me personally they are perfect. I would highly recommend these to anyone. They are slightly different to your normal deck of tarot, but have added qualities.
on 23 February 2015
These cards are very pretty with a gentle energy to them. I had the same difficulty as other reviewers in that the cards are very difficult to separate. I found that flexing the cards holding diagonal corners worked well and didn't destroy too much of the gold edging. Having used them almost every day for a couple of weeks they are still inclined to "clump" together but hopefully with use they will flow freely.
on 13 July 2017
Love these cards, easy to read and I have done quite a few good readings with them. Lovely illustrations and I like the added chakra cards.
on 14 June 2017
Lovely Cards and book, The artwork is lovely and the cards are easy to read.