on 30 January 2010
I am still getting used to these cards after working with my usual RW Deck. The cards are a nice change and feel relaxing, which allows my thoughts to travel deep within the pictures. I would reccomend these cards. The enclosed book is good but like all books its best not to hang on to it. Better to allow your own thoughts guide you.
on 29 April 2012
I write from the heart, when I say that this deck is in touch with your true spirit. I believe everyone has the capability to be psychic and with this deck,
John Holland manages intuitively to strengthen that belief. I find them one of the easiest decks to work with whether with the explanatory book or my own self intuition and have bought them for friends, after being introduced to them, by chance, (or divine intervention). Beautifully illustrated and high quality product at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them for anyone wishing to investigate a little further, into the world of the psychic and spirited beings that we all are.
on 17 October 2010
It took me a little while to warm to these cards, being a very Tarot girl I found the more oracally feel to them difficult so I out them aside for a bit. I have now come back to them and have found I love them! I needed a shift in brain cells but since using these cards regualry have found them great for readings and very striaght forward. They are lovely quality and I dont really miss the court cards.

I would recommend these and they would be equally suitable for a beginner as well as someone who just fancied a change,
on 20 December 2010
I am no tarot expert by any means but I have managed to get some really accurate readings from this deck. It is really beautiful and very easy to use. I sometimes just pick a card for the day or a more in depth reading which is very easy to do with the guidebook included. I would recommend this to beginners and those more au fait with the principles of the tarot. Really I can't say enough about how great this deck is. Nice one John Holland!
on 14 November 2011
These oracle cards are great, by John Holland. i have quite a few decks and I was attracted to this deck.if your having problems trying to learn these cards goto John Holland website archives he will tell you more about these.
Well personally i would advise anyone into reading cards to get this deck well worth it.
on 19 April 2012
I was delighted not only by the speedy delivery of these intricate and vibrant cards but also by the beautiful artwork, their impressive structure with major and minor arcanas, use of colours and numerology as well as the surprisingly unexpected but much appreciated inclusion of chakra cards.

Quite simply, they are beautiful to look at and and touch and there is a depth to them in terms of the applications of colour, numbers and their tarot meanings.

The explanatory booklet is very well written and encouraging making these cards a very positive and beautiful purchase.
on 12 December 2013
I have many sets of cards when opening these I just had the feeling that these were special for me I found them so easy to read I surprised myself within days I didn't have to keep referring to the informative booklet.
on 27 February 2014
Clean and concise, the cards weave their magic. Since buying these cards I find myself using them every day to get an overview of what the day will bring. They are never wrong. Excellent.
on 27 September 2016
Fantastic quality cards , am so happy with them , great bargain , av payed lots more cash for previous packs , am overjoyed with them thanks you , m
on 14 June 2013
Beautiful cards, artwork is amazing. Haven't used them for clients yet as still getting used to them, but I'm sure they will be very popular.