on 17 March 2015
Perfect deck. I bought this it after getting John's other Psychic Tarot of the Heart which I was very impressed with. Helpful words on these cards and a deck that could be used by anyone at all whether know anything about the tarot or not. Beautiful deck full of vibrant colour and energy and a beautiful font on the words, lovely silver edging. I am glad I have both and now I don't use my other tarot decks at all. These have all I need. The chakra cards are a blessing and not having the 'confusing' royal cards is, for me, a double blessing!
5 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2016
Love them I have a few decks and this deck is my favourite so far. I had an instant connection with them. Even though I am still new to tarot I feel this deck is for me. Great energy from them.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
I’ve tried many a tarot deck, although I’m still a novice. The traditional tarot cards always made me feel uncomfortable for some reason but I really like this deck. It still has the more challenging cards in it but the deck comes across in a more positive, gentle and motivating way
One person found this helpful
on 22 August 2013
I just have to say these cards are superb for me I have lots of Doreen Virtues Cards at least 5 different packs ive been using prior to these over the last 2 years. These are my preferred pack right now they work on a more personal deeper level for me. The cards are divided into six category Major Arcana which are different to the regular tarot waite and thoth cards but it gives you the , equivalent in brackets. It then has Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual and Chakras guidance so it explains issues to be dealt with in a particular area of your personal development or life journey. Each category has a different colour riming around the cards specifically for you to eventually immediately know once you've picked a purple card you know its spiritual and blue for physical etc..... Well worth purchasing.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2015
The information book is brilliant, but the cards are too big for my hands even though I am of medium build I had to cut them down to a more managable size, the cards have a lovely smart gold edging but the colours on the cards are quite dark and the faces are disconcerting but John Holland certainly knows his stuff, his interpretations are the best I have seen since I started using cards 13 years ago.
4 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2013
My favourite tarot cards. They take a little while to get used to as they are slightly different to the more traditional tarot cards; there are no court cards - just the major and minor arcana, they also include a set of 7 chakra cards which I have found to be so helpful when giving a reading. The deck comes with a superb book which encourages the user to work intuitively and gives information on the numerology in a reading. I had been quite a traditionalist when carrying out readings having started with a Ryder Waite deck and then sticking with the Aquarian tarot for many years, however since using these cards I have never turned back. The illustrations are also far less concerning to the client than the more traditional decks. Well worth a try, a very valuable tool.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2015
These cards are amazing. They are especially helpful if you intend to learn the full Tarot deck. Virtually self-explanatory, straightforward explanations and beautiful artwork. However, when they arrived I found them somewhat 'stuck' together and had to prize them apart (thus four stars). I decided to keep the set I was given in spite of this - and showed them to a friend who was also impressed. A good 'first' pack.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2014
Wow, love them. I have bought a couple of tarot decks over the years and have never really connected to them. Soon as I opened these I knew they were going to be a special deck. The artistry on them is fantastic. Loads of meanings and definitions. Very easy to read for a beginner (like myself) the pictures form a story and jump out at you. I am only a few cards through working the meanings out/journaling about them but I seriously know these are going to be an exciting deck for myself because I can't put them down :)
3 people found this helpful
on 9 September 2017
The deck is so beautiful and it comes with a really useful handbook describing each and every card as well as demonstrating some spreads. I would recommend this for anyone who is familiar with tarots and are looking to delve into oracle cards as there are some cross overs.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent artwork as usual. John Holland again proven himself to be one of the best when it comes to oracle decks. The quality is outstanding and the book is a real gem. Totally worth it every cent.
One person found this helpful