on 26 August 2017
Another must buy for all seekers of a more rounded and fulfilling life.if you want to manifest a new car, it's all here. However this book goes deeper to explain how to move towards a more fulfilling spiritual life.
I love this book.
on 5 May 2017
I was in tears watching this... As it resonated so much.
My whole energy field and understanding of the meaning of life, just rose to a whole new level.
A wonderful film....
on 17 May 2017
Fine
on 4 September 2017
Very interesting, just not sure about breath control exercises.
I am still reading.
on 23 July 2014
As the name suggests more religious orientation. Although it was interesting I don't think it's for me
on 8 July 2008
My understanding of this book is that the author has taken from the Bible the actual words which God and Moses spoke to each other, and has found in them a deeper significance of the working relationship between Man and God. So when meditated upon, the simple phrase "here I am" becomes a hugely powerful statement. It makes some sense.

The book seems to me to be a Semitic / Jewish take on Conversations with God (I do mean that respectfully) and for me Neale Donald Walshe's writings are more immediate and had a more powerful impact on my life and my thinking than this book did. That's just a personal thing I guess.

I bought this book, read it once, and promptly passed it on to someone else (I believe in spreading the Dharma in whatever form it takes). It wasn't a book that I would choose to keep with me to read over again.
I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, but it does have an uncomfortable feeling of a book jumping on a fashionable bandwagon, with not a lot to say at the end of the day.
on 25 July 2014
Poor attempt to find a new spin on the Law of Attraction theorem. Personally I found the author's supposedly "original" ideas to be utterly banal, and the reading a total waste of time. Don't waste your time.
on 13 January 2013
I loved the logic the matter of factness and the simplicity. Thinking with feeling as though it already is, shedding all negative thoughts, and yes watch the magic unfold. Its simply believing without any doubt and pushing that somtimes suffercating ego
aside, being fearless with total confidence. I would simply say read and absorb the words of this wonderful book before making any judgment.
Julie x
on 24 March 2009
The Moses Code is a book I had been meaning to read for many months, having heard James Twyman on Hay House Radio. Well, I am glad I eventually got round to it! I have read so much on "The Law of Attraction" with regard to attracting material possessions and things we think we should have! Of course the Law of Attraction is just a small part of "the energetic" forces at work, and also it's not there simply to attract "stuff". James Twyman explains the spiritual and "higher" purpose of the Law of Attraction, and encourages readers to look beyond personal and material gain. He encourages us too (using the "I AM THAT I AM" principle) to recognise that we really do have such power inside of us, waiting to be released, and used for the highest good of ourselves and all those around us! It is a great, and actually easy read - James has a nifty way of keeping the reader highly engaged, and almost tempts you to keep on reading, as he reveals more universal truths!
Great book!
Great book that explains the process of manifestation. I have read this book and love it!