Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2009
If you want to start meditating and don't know where to begin, get this CD.
I'm a big fan of Marianne W. - and this CD is great. It simply has Marianne saying prayers/meditations that I play and listen to each morning and evening.
It does what it says on the tin
on 18 May 2007
Marianne Williamson, i believe is one of the greatest angels of our time. This lady is seriously plugged in. My personal experience of her work has been nothing short of brilliant. You will not regret this purchase, i promise you.
on 23 January 2011
I have tried a few guided meditation CDs with minimal result, but the meditations on this CD is just awesome. The morning meditation is a great start to the day, it sets off the day perfectly.
on 10 November 2010
This is such a beautiful way to start my day. Absolutely love it and would highly recommend it.
on 3 February 2016
Excellent cd with some really good meditations. Marianne has a wonderful voice and you really feel she is with you in the room. Since I have been doing the meditations most days I feel happier and more at ease with myself. The only reason why I did not give 5 stars is the awful publicity bit at he end of disc 2, it's awful. You have just been lead in a lovely meditation to close the day with some beautiful relaxing music then very abruptly some harsh American voice thanks you for listening and tells you how you can get more CDs by visiting whatever website it is dot com. - it's awful - and I am so surprised they put this trailer on, there is no need - I now can't listen to the evening meditation to send me off to sleep as this awful trailer rudely wakes you up just as you've dropped off. Very disappointing.
on 5 March 2013
This is the first meditation cd I bought and am very happy with it. This lady is amazing. She has such a beautiful and calming voice. My favourite is the evening meditation. I listen to it a couple of times every night before I go to sleep. It always makes me feel soothed and relaxed. It's a sure way to get a good nights sleep. Then I listen to the morning meditation upon awakening. Great way to start my day. It also includes meditations for forgiveness, health, work, money and relationships. This CD taught me so much. I had been seeking forgiveness from other people for my past but I have come to learn that I also need to forgive myself.

Highly Recommended!
on 11 May 2013
I bought this CD because of the product description. What I got was a CD where every other line of speech mentioned god or how I should be beholden to god for everything.

Well sorry but I am a non believer in any god but do know the value of meditation. Unless you are a Christian and firm believer in a god, give this CD a miss or you will become somewhat frustrated and angry. I was not impressed.
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2013
really enjoyed this, it was very interesting and would recommend it to anyone looking
to connect with their own angels
on 28 October 2013
I absolutely love this cd. It is so beautiful both in spoken word and content. This cd both guides and inspires one's spirit to release emotional pain and turbulence and find fulfillment and forgiveness for oneself and in all relationships. To start and end the day with positive energy and spiritual reflection can only be life changing. Thank God for Marianne Williamson, I am truly grateful to her for her insights and wisdom and absolute Love and Truth.
on 17 October 2013
Very relaxing and helpful to calm the mind and a great way to start and end the day in a peaceful state