on 18 July 2017
I didn't know there was an updated version of this at the time so if you're about to purchase this, buy the revised version "Earth Angel Realms: Revized" instead :).
on 2 June 2017
Good read
on 4 July 2013
When I read the section in this book that described me perfectly - personality, career, appearance etc, I felt as though I had finally come home. Suddenly I knew why I felt the way I did, why I acted the way I did and why my life was the way it was. Everything fell into place and made perfect sense.
It is not about categorising or labelling people, but about giving them a sense of identity, of reminding them where they have come from, and why they are here.
Without this book, I would not have woken up. Without this book, I wouldn't have gone on to write my own. It reminded me of my purpose in this lifetime, and for that I am very thankful to Doreen.
on 3 March 2010
I have Doreen Virtue's first book on Realms of the Earth Angels and found this to be very interesting read. The only down side to her follow up book, it is an exact copy of the first with only a few additional comments and 'only' a little more information to do with variants within each realm. Plus the test you complete in the first book to determine which Earth Angel you are, is not available in the second book! A waste of money for me, as the additional comments which have been included are really not worth a new book being published. I would have been more satisfied with my buy if the first book was just updated and not brought out as a completely different book. The 'More Information' of the title, in total is no more than a few extra pages added on to the original!
on 10 March 2007
This is an interesting little book for anyone who believes that they are or could be an Earth Angel. Different types are explained in concise, separate chapters and the book is attractive and well laid out.

However - please note that if you already own the book Earth Angels, this is simply an updated copy. Much of the text is the same as the original, only the subject of Walk-Ins is omitted and there are a couple more types of Earth Angels added. Still excellent, however.
on 27 February 2014
It seemed to me just like a brief reference list than a in depth study of the subject, so not very satisfactory. Thanks
on 18 November 2014
Read the original book on which this was based and had hoped this one would finally explain which category I fit in but I'm still no wiser. Very little info given about the newly identified types. On a positive note the author does state there may be other types and invites you to share with her.
on 30 December 2013
I purchased this book on a whim and could actually relate to almost all of one of the archetypes in it, I would say to get the real benefit of this book one must be able to suspend disbelief. I did enjoy reading the book though. Pity it wasn't illustrated it would make a beautiful and engaging coffee table book it is certainly fun to sit around with friends and see if you fit one of the archetypes, I spent a very nice evening doing so.
on 27 November 2013
What a lovely book ,insightfull and informative if you are open to the mystery of the spiritual realms .
It is a book I keep out so that I can pick up and read again and again ,This book was recommended to me after having a Reading from a really fantastic lady and said that I am a star person .After rading the info I believe her to be right .
Enjoy .
on 18 June 2008
I finished reading this book last night and I'm amazed at how easy it was to read such an amazing subject! If you're interested in finding out about which (if any) realm you belong to I definitely recommend this book!