on 26 July 2017
I've have 7 sets of oracle cards and these are by far my favourite and I've been using them for over 2 years. Beautiful pictures with brief wording for the meaning on the card and a guidebook which gives an easy to understand explanation. Also includes additional meanings for each card which is helpful as I've noticed that a lot of the time, what relates to me with the card is in the additional meaning. I only read for myself and have had very accurate readings with these cards. That doesn't mean I believe the cards have 'special powers', I just think because I enjoy working with this set so much, it's easier for me to make a connection. There is no doom and gloom in these cards and they would be perfect for a beginner as well as someone more experienced.
on 25 April 2017
Lovely cards. Beautiful pictures. They really do make you feel tranquil & relaxed before you even start to use them. They have answered many questions with me, and helped me make some very important decisions.
on 19 July 2017
These cards are beautiful.
on 19 April 2017
Great cards lovely pictures easy to read . Love them .
on 15 April 2017
Love my fairy cards so pleased with them
on 12 June 2016
Brilliant item and seller
on 13 June 2017
beautiful and simple.
on 18 April 2017
Lovely cards which arrived in good time .thanks