on 23 August 2010
A wonderful, uplifting and mesmerising book which concentrates the mind on making things better. Does it work? Well, try it and see, but I believe the feel-good factor alone makes this an excellent buy. A book to keep and dip in and out of - one I will never tire of reading or looking at the beautiful, quirky illustrations.
on 25 April 2010
A great book at a fantastic price. A good summary of the Law of Attraction.
on 10 March 2015
My, what a wonderful book. As consumer affairs spokesperson for UKIP, I would urge all our members to buy their own copies. I have suggested to Nigel that we persuade the nonphysical entity, Abraham, to help us write our election manifesto.
on 24 October 2010
nice book.Less interesting than the other Esther and Jerry Hicks'books as these are just little thoughts but I put in in my bathroom and everyone seem happy to read bits of it, including my kids;-)!
on 16 January 2014
Amazingly interesting very insightful..I've been listening to Abraham Hicks for a few months now and I love the teachings, this book is clear and concise easy to read even for a beginner! a must read for all !
on 4 May 2013
a really good book for any person of any age. Use it as a 'thought for the day' book. Or use it to just pick a page to read before going to bed. super book.
Experiencing encounters that I have passionately focused on. The messages indicate ways and means that should be experienced and explored further. I would recommend this literature to anyone searching to understand the happenings around him/her and those who aspire to know.
on 31 July 2015
It's impossible not to feel positive and charged up wherever you are with these handy good vibes! What an inspiration.
on 10 March 2015
bad
on 19 June 2015
Great bullet point reminders of Abrahams teachings