on 1 January 2013
I love this book. I have read many others that claim to offer quick fix solutions, but this is something that everyone should read before starting out on their cosmic ordering journey.
It is written in a really accessible way by Barbel Mohr with lots of input from her husband Manfred, so that it is easy to digest all the information. Instead of just telling me to do this or that, it really got underneath the hype of other books in this category that simply tell you you can have anything if you just ask.
The book gave me fantastic tips on how to work on myself to overwrite old feelings and change the way I view myself and others to wipe the slate clean so that successful cosmic ordering can begin. I found myself reading it all the way through and then over and over to get the most value from it as a learning tool and never once getting bored with what I was reading.
In my opinion it is not just a book, it is an experience and I would have gladly paid 10 times the price. Highly recommended.
on 9 October 2013
i asked for a bungalow in the countryside with a secure garden at the back for my dog and i didn't mind if the front was open plan,i wanted it to be on the edge of a village with fields at the back,i put my name down with the council exchange and waited,i put it to the back of my mind and one day a lady rang asking for an exchange,i came to look at her bungalow and said it's beautiful,only a year old,surely she wouldn't want my tiny bungalow,but not only did she want mine but pestered me to move asap,we moved in six weeks and everything i asked for i got but bigger,it was dormer bungalow,newly built on the edge of a village,it has a secure back garden and is open plan at the front fields to the back,we love our new home and still delight in it ,thank you mr cosmos,also we nearly always find a parking space by asking the cosmos to find us one,often the cosmos knows what we want and a space often appears right where we wanted it to be,try it ,you wont be disappointed.
on 17 January 2016
A lot of people don't believe in this, but I do - I don't believe in any God, rather that we're souls which are impacted by karma and the universe. This book taught me that if I DON'T want something, and I sit there praying that it doesn't happen, it usually does. The example the book gives is that if you are afraid of dogs, and you go near a dog wishing it will not bite you, then chances are it will bite you because the universe believes that that is what you want. My example is when I was sitting in my new lecture class, I knew no-one, but I was the first person who'd signed my name on the register list. I absolutely DID NOT want the tutor to ask me to introduce myself and why I wanted to study the subject first, and - lo and behold - he did. I also find, however, that if I genuinely WANT something, like I genuinely want a situation to be better than I'd expected, or I genuinely want an easy timetable, then I will get it.

It takes some practice, and you're ultimately changing your thought process into something more positive, because you go into situations with a more open mind. More good things have happened to me over the past few weeks, even though Christmas was awful I think I attracted that too (I won't give the details though).

It's worth a read just for the changes in your thoughts. No doubt you'll be happier and you'll learn that you'll get exactly what you want - as long as you want it deep down enough!
on 10 August 2015
I can only give this one star. Its not because its rubbish or badly written because its not, its actually quite an entertaining and strangely uplifting book , its because I'm still bloody waiting for my messages to reach wherever theyre going and come back to me all fulfilled. I fear I may be a very old man by the time this happens and therefore incapable of driving a Veyron!!
on 21 February 2014
I loved the first Cosmic Ordering book, but if you have read that, you probably don't really need to read this one, as most of it is repeated from the first book.

If this is your first take on the Cosmic Ordering books, then it will be a good book to start with.
on 29 August 2015
after being badgered by a friend i got this,not my usual type of read but i am only halfway through and some of the writing has quite surprisingly inspired me and given me a different attitude emotionally so far or at least made me think.
on 15 December 2014
Written in a very easy to read and easy to understand format, which helps make the concept easy to take enboard. If you want LOA explained very sucsinctly, then I would definitely recommend this book.
on 19 May 2013
I gave-up on self-help books a long time ago due to failure obtaining results. Back then I naturally blamed the books for false information etc etc.....However this book has rekindled my interest and I'm hooked on the Emotional as opposed to predominantly intellectual approach to change, self-knowledge and understanding.
Don't let the cheap price put you off purchase as this book is grammatical. If you desire/need to change I highly recommend this book.
on 23 November 2012
Very beneficial for anyone who have over developed the rational mind, especially with egotistical undertones.It talks of connecting with the feelings of an open heart help so as to connect to a creative force that helps us to feel love and gratitude.The book emphasises the need to focus on creating positive feelings which in turn create positive changes to the personal quality of life. A very good book.
on 29 May 2008
I finally got round to finishing this book and I must say it's amazing! I usually read a book the day it arrives and don't stop until I've finished, but this one arrived just before I started my recent bout of decorating and I only found time to open it and not read it. And to be honest, the first few chapters don't really seem to be about either Cosmic Ordering or how to do it 'Instantly'. I don't know if something gets lost in the language translation but I find most of Barbel's books a bit hard-going. It was ages after I started it before I could bring myself to carry on.

But when I did, it turns out that it's a great book after all! There are practical hints, tips and exercises to do that will help strenghen your ability to cosmically order and some very interesting points she makes about how you need to accept where and who you are at the moment in order to effectively move on. A bit like the 'Abraham' book I read recently "The Astonishing Power of Emotions." They're saying exactly the same thing. Very interesting! Food for further thought, for me at least!

Meanwhile, I would heartily recommend this book to anybody interested in Cosmic Ordering or any type of personal development really.