on 17 January 2016
A lot of people don't believe in this, but I do - I don't believe in any God, rather that we're souls which are impacted by karma and the universe. This book taught me that if I DON'T want something, and I sit there praying that it doesn't happen, it usually does. The example the book gives is that if you are afraid of dogs, and you go near a dog wishing it will not bite you, then chances are it will bite you because the universe believes that that is what you want. My example is when I was sitting in my new lecture class, I knew no-one, but I was the first person who'd signed my name on the register list. I absolutely DID NOT want the tutor to ask me to introduce myself and why I wanted to study the subject first, and - lo and behold - he did. I also find, however, that if I genuinely WANT something, like I genuinely want a situation to be better than I'd expected, or I genuinely want an easy timetable, then I will get it.

It takes some practice, and you're ultimately changing your thought process into something more positive, because you go into situations with a more open mind. More good things have happened to me over the past few weeks, even though Christmas was awful I think I attracted that too (I won't give the details though).

It's worth a read just for the changes in your thoughts. No doubt you'll be happier and you'll learn that you'll get exactly what you want - as long as you want it deep down enough!
on 10 April 2017
I bought this at a time in my life where I had little or nothing productive to do. That being said, you may find good use for it.
on 12 September 2013
Interesting read, but not really buying into the theory - not yet anyway. Downloaded the Kindle version for my iPad and it works brilliantly. Didn't cost me a lot of money so not disappointed.
on 13 June 2017
Interesting read
on 13 May 2017
class
on 12 June 2017
Interesting but did not work for me
on 29 September 2015
ab fab read
on 9 October 2013
i asked for a bungalow in the countryside with a secure garden at the back for my dog and i didn't mind if the front was open plan,i wanted it to be on the edge of a village with fields at the back,i put my name down with the council exchange and waited,i put it to the back of my mind and one day a lady rang asking for an exchange,i came to look at her bungalow and said it's beautiful,only a year old,surely she wouldn't want my tiny bungalow,but not only did she want mine but pestered me to move asap,we moved in six weeks and everything i asked for i got but bigger,it was dormer bungalow,newly built on the edge of a village,it has a secure back garden and is open plan at the front fields to the back,we love our new home and still delight in it ,thank you mr cosmos,also we nearly always find a parking space by asking the cosmos to find us one,often the cosmos knows what we want and a space often appears right where we wanted it to be,try it ,you wont be disappointed.
on 1 January 2013
I love this book. I have read many others that claim to offer quick fix solutions, but this is something that everyone should read before starting out on their cosmic ordering journey.
It is written in a really accessible way by Barbel Mohr with lots of input from her husband Manfred, so that it is easy to digest all the information. Instead of just telling me to do this or that, it really got underneath the hype of other books in this category that simply tell you you can have anything if you just ask.
The book gave me fantastic tips on how to work on myself to overwrite old feelings and change the way I view myself and others to wipe the slate clean so that successful cosmic ordering can begin. I found myself reading it all the way through and then over and over to get the most value from it as a learning tool and never once getting bored with what I was reading.
In my opinion it is not just a book, it is an experience and I would have gladly paid 10 times the price. Highly recommended.
on 9 February 2017
I have read the Cosmic Ordering for Beginners and I have read it on several occasions and have bought copies for my Family and Friends. I saw this and thought well I have used the other one which has worked for me several times so I will get this for my kindle. However I have only just started to read it. If this is as good as the other one then I definitely recommend this as I have tried and tested the other one for many years. So all I can say is enjoy it.