VINE VOICEon 2 October 2012
These Cards are pretty unique. I was a little reluctant to purchase them initially as the Cards have no designs/artwork (except the reverse which is obviously all the same) and so they looked a little `dull', but I read a few of the texts online and was impressed by them.

They do have a nice feel/quality to them with a lovely silver edging. They come in the usual nice glossy box with small Booklet which gives more ways on how to use the Cards. However; these Cards are very poorly produced - I don't mean the quality - but the `assembly', (if that's the correct word) they need new `Packers' I think!

The first Set I ordered, several of the Cards were badly creased and bent - anyone will know how important it is not to have Cards damaged this way in this medium, but in any case, they shouldn't be bent whatever the purpose - full stop. I was puzzled, as the box was all sealed up and so they had come straight from the factory this way. I then ordered a replacement Set. As luck would have it, I received the second Set before I'd had time to return the first - which was a good thing, since the second Set was exactly the same...! Several of the Cards were bent/creased in this Set too, but fortunately not the same ones, and so I was able to make up one complete Set from the two instead of sending for yet a third Set which would probably have been the same judging by these... They really need to get this sorted at the factory quickly so they don't lose sales, and so I have knocked a couple of stars from my rating off for this which is a shame, because I do really like the Cards - and they are very good, but I don't know any other way to draw people's attention to this problem...

IMPORTANT NOTE: A follow-up to the problem I had with these Cards; Just discovered; attempting to make one good Set from two different Sets doesn't work... The Decks vary 'slightly' in size for some reason, and so the Cards you change are either smaller - or larger than the rest of the Deck, which though slight, is very prominent when handling the Deck for shuffling... : - {
on 31 May 2012
I regret buying this deck, I never read the book, so I dont have a clue what is all about, so I bought the deck because I read some good reviews, but for my surprise, only the cards came inside a box. No instructions, no book, nothing!! I'd like to return it but I live in other side of the globe, so...I dont have anything to do with this problem.
on 20 January 2011
We picked a card each from a sample pack and were excited about how spot on they were & so I ordered the set for Christmas...unfortunately the rest of the pack is not what we were hoping for. It's not so much a divination/consultation pack as excerpts from the book, so you may be better off just reading that? It is also possible that the readings will deepen with time & it's just different from other oracle cards used so far ...
on 17 June 2013
Nice item, very interesting, but cards not quite what I expected. I would recommend these cards to friends interested in Cosmic Ordering
on 2 March 2015
in good condition
on 17 February 2016
Great cards
on 17 January 2015
These where bought as a present , my friend loves them and finds them inspirational, great quality cards :)
on 24 June 2013
I have been looking for these cards everywhere and couldn't believe it when I found them on Amazon. They go well with all my Angel cards
on 8 August 2009
Pick a card and be honest with yourself! What we do isn't always what we should be doing! You can ignore the card or try to put it in practice. Sometimes easier to say than to do, but at least if we bring the thought to our conscious there is a chance that in time we can manage to grasp the concept and manage to make our lives, our world a better place!
on 20 September 2009
This deck dissapointed me at first as it was not what i was expecting. Each card gives daily inspirations, positive affirmations about how to get what you want from the universe. The great think is when you ask a question, these cards really come through for you, synchonicity, or what i don't know , but try them, i use them daily once a day to see what i should focus on. There is never anything to drag me down. Let these cards lift you up today!