on 25 October 2017
The best angel book I have read. It goes through all you need and there is no need to buy more than this book. I have bought other angel books before that I sold or gave away - They were boring and not to the point and lacked the most important and clear info you need to know. Doreen has many angel books for sale so if you intend to buy one, go for this one. A +++++++++ :-)
on 18 July 2017
I like this book, it's easy to read, follow and understand, and it puts the Law of Attraction into a format that sits comfortably with my feelings and beliefs. This is a book I will keep and refer to whenever I need to. Thank you Doreen.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2013
This was a very interesting book, though I think it is really aimed at spiritualists or those who wish to hone medium skills. Even so I have enjoyed reading this book and did undertake some of the actions as requested in the book and positive things did happen. The book is good in helping to have self confidence and belief in ones self. Wish I had read this book when my children were going through their teenage years inc all that the trauma of low esteem they suffer etc., Whether they would have read it at the time is another matter, but it would have helped me.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2014
A good book by Doreen Virtue. It has some good insights and also reads in consistency with what other mediums say. In terms of angelic experiences and education however, I would much more likely recommend books by Lorna Byrne, the Irish mystic who sees angels as physically as she sees people since she was a baby. A much more reliable account of what truly is 'out there somewhere' to be honest
on 29 January 2016
As always from this author: an excellent book. Beautifully written and accessible to the novice as well as a helpful reminder to the more experienced soul. Great read! Thank you.
on 18 July 2017
Easy to read and follow! I always enjoy reading Doreen's books <3.
on 16 June 2017
Very helpful book...especially knowing the names of relevant angels. Already passed on info to a friend in need.
on 16 October 2017
Very well written. I enjoy this kind of reading, easy and interesting reading
on 3 April 2017
Very fast delivery. The book is in very good condition and of great quality - I am very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you.
on 23 April 2018