on 7 March 2016
great book for children of all ages - my 9 year old loves the message, and my one year old loves the pictures! Lovely book, with a lovely message..
on 15 June 2008
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
I love the messages in it about being ourselves, being still, being peaceful etc.
A good buy!
on 4 April 2017
Great book and lessons in life.
on 16 April 2017
Bought for my grandaughter she loved it
on 8 March 2017
As described.
Quick delivery.
on 23 July 2009
Have just bought this book (& Incredible you). It gives very good sound advice for little ones...i sometimes struggle to put things into words for my 2 girls. I am not very good at explaining things and i think this book will help my 2 make better sense than when i try to explain - My poor kids...i just confuse them with my explanations!!!! This book & the other one is a definate big Thumbs Up from me!!!!!
on 1 February 2016
I've been on the look out for books that nourish my children's minds and souls.

In today's day and age it is easy for little minds to be subjected to negativity and i have long since learned that keeping a positive mind is positively good for you ! I wanted the same for my 4 and 7 yr old. I purchased this along with Incredible you and they have both been wonderful for my little girls. We read one page a night which i think helps keep continuity and gives them something end the the day on a positive note. They really do leave my girls with a good feeling before bedtime.

The first few times i read them to my girls, my oldest would smile, one night she said, I love these books mummy and i love you". I know the reason why she said this is because i left her feeling happy.
on 27 August 2013
I read it for my 8 and 10 year old and we discussed it - I asked them what the headings meant in the contents page - then we went on to read it and continue discussing. It is really too young for them but they will enjoy reading it a few times and it is great for discussion.
on 19 November 2015
Great to have books that deal with the real thinks kids need
on 3 February 2017