Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 February 2010
I got the series for my daughter (14) and thought I'd read it myself first so that if she had any questions I would know what she was talking about. WOW, it was an easy read, and I really enjoyed it, it took you through the stages of emotions and questions anyone would ask about the law of attraction. I am now so much more informed, and although I have also purchased the adults version, I may just re read the 3 childrens versons again!
on 21 January 2010
If you really want to get all this law of attraction stuff, no matter what age you are, read this and all the other Sara Books. Take one talking owl and three human young 'friends of a feather' on a quest for answers and there you have it - pure magic. Just wonderful!Sara: Bk. 1: Sara Learns the Secret About the Law of AttractionSara, Book 2: Solomon's Fine Featherless Friends: Bk. 2 WOLFGANG THE WIZARD MUSICIAN And Other Young Composers
on 7 October 2013
I have read Books, 1, 2 & 3. I have enjoyed every one as much as each other. Sadly I didn't want them to end and was quite sad that there wasn't a book 4. However, in the words of Solomon, I knew this was the case when I started them. The content however will stay with me for a very long time and I will re read them. Beautiful books for children and adults alike. I would definitely recommend.
on 26 December 2015
For those who have followed the teachings of Abraham, this lovely story shows how the characters learn to apply these teachings in a real-life situation. I found it to be particularly helpful in understanding how to remain positive when faced with negative people or situations. I suggest that you read the three Sara books in order as each builds on the previous lessons. You see how the main character,Sara, is introduced to the Law of Attraction and how she initially struggles with some of the ideas, but by persevering and the support of Solomon the owl she becomes more and more in tune with the power of her emotions. Brilliant!
on 4 February 2011
Sara book 3 was again enjoyable to read and I could relate a lot to it, it did not take long to read all 3 books as they where so beautifully written that you did not want to put them down.
on 28 July 2010
These SARA books are the best...they can be enjoyed by both children, teens and adults. People who do not care to hear about Abraham- Hicks still enjoy the inspiration of this series.
on 23 August 2014
As with the Sara books 1 and 2 a truly inspirational story for kids and grown ups alike touching on the tricky areas of death, friendship and jealousy yet in a way that is both approachable, humerous yet insightful
on 8 June 2014
Simply excellent. Helped to increase my understanding of this incredible law. Needs to be read in sequence with book 1 & 2
on 29 July 2016
There needs to be a fourth ... That is all lol
Seriously, I have absolutely loved reading these books and can see myself reading them again for definite in the not too distant future
on 20 August 2012
I confess I love all Esther Hick's work and this is something I am hoping my children will soon read and enjoy. Book 2 was my favourite and I hope there will be a book 4...