on 26 August 2017
There are a set of oracle cards that go with the book that I would really like.
I have loved this book. It has helped and will continue to help along my spiritual path. It is set out onto 22 lessons we are here to master as souls on our path to enlightenment. It is set out so you can self assess where you are on each one and how you can further develop yourself. Once mastered the lessons will bring peace and purpose to your life.
on 16 September 2017
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
on 18 November 2014
Very pleased as its first time buying used book. Condition was exactly as stated.
I previously read and reviewed the author's “Ask your guides”, which I found to be excellent, and I appreciated the present book too.

The main part of the book was channelled from a group of light beings called the “Emissaries of the Third Ray”.

I must be frank and admit that I did not find the channelled part to be easy to read, especially at first. I found it hard to focus.

We are provided with 22 soul lessons which we all need to learn, and told that we need to pass through four stages of learning for each lesson – student, apprentice, journeyman, and master. We will find that we may have reached different stages in learning the various lessons – in some we may still be a student, while in others we may be approaching mastership, and so on.

Though as I said, I found the channelled material a bit hard to digest, Sonia helps us by providing frequent undemanding and entertaining passages of her own authorship in between the channellings – these divert us with her own edifying experiences with clients and others.

I won't plough through all 22 soul lessons but will mention a few. The first two are “You are a Divine Immortal Being” and “You are a Co-creator with the Divine”.

We learn that the power to create lies only in the present, in the now. Divine energy flows through us not from us.

We should turn every intention and vision over to our Spiritual Source. Affirm daily: “Higher Self, I leave it to you. I am your faithful servant and open to your way.”

We must follow our inner voice. To connect to its wisdom, we should simply focus on our heart and listen. If the guidance we receive is indeed that of our “Sacred Consciousness”, it will leave us feeling peaceful and rested. Part of our soul's work is to distinguish between our inner voice and that of our ego.

We need to open our heart, and start by loving ourselves. We should stop loving selectively and recognize the goodness or godliness in all human beings, and honour that divinity in everyone. This is part of our purpose on Earth.

We should close our heart only “under severe circumstances” and for the shortest possible period of time. Pray for support from God, angels, and guides, and forgive those who hurt us.

“An outpouring of pure adoration is the most potent healing vibration on Earth.” When we have an open heart, every obstacle in our life eventually gives way, because nothing in the world can resist this energy indefinitely.

We learn that all that occurs is in divine order at all times. No matter what unfolds, know that our Soul has elected to experience it because of the opportunities it affords for growth.

“In the end, you will all survive, learn, grow, heal, and reunite with your Creator.”

We should meditate actively. “Seriously focusing on a single thought will bring it into manifestation every time.” (I will try this!)

One of the soul lessons is “Love your body”. Never say an unkind word about your body. Love it as it is, care for it and listen to what it needs. Every time you see your reflection, tell yourself “I love you” It can be reshaped into any form you wish.

When a person is faced with a physical difficulty, it represents an opportunity for the spirit to grow. It may be a chance to let go of control.

“Whatever the particular lesson of any handicap, disorder, or chronic --- disease may be, it is a teaching tool chosen by the Higher Self to support its purpose.”

The final soul lesson is “Waste no time”. Most of us can learn from this!

This is another illuminating, well-written book by Sonia Choquette and I recommend that you read it. The next one of hers that I will be getting hold of is “Walking home”, an account of Sonia's Camino pilgrimage, which I much look forward to reading.
on 19 January 2015
I found this to be fascinating, uplifting, intriguing. It really made me think, which I don't see as a bad thing. I don't know what I expected, but I was continuously surprised in a very good, very satisfying, very thoughtful way. I would say that if you were interested in spiritual matters and/or truly interested in being honest with yourself, this is a 'must read'.
on 19 April 2014
This book is absolutely fascinating! I could not put it down. Ive read alot of spiritual books but this one will always stand out to me and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 5 January 2014
I love these cards! The messages given are spot on. I will recommend it to my friends who will be anxious to get their own. Thank you!
on 20 September 2011
I find this book to be one of the best books by Sonia. It is very easy to read and has all the lessons in it that you need to learn. This should be included in the educational program :) It definitely answers your question on why you are here. I had a lot of 'aha' moments and I keep going back to the book to refresh my memory on life's lessons. Would recommend it to anyone that wants to know more about everyday life!
on 14 February 2015
A really enjoyable and informative book. I love the bit at the end of each chapter where you apply the lesson to your own life. Very eye opening. Thank you to Joachim and the emissaries of the third ray for taking the time to do this. And thank you to Sonia for publishing this book.
on 29 September 2012
excellent book for those pursuing a spiritual path. The 22 steps cover different subjects identifying where you are on your path and actions that you can take to discover your purpose. By the end of the book, i had a much clearer picture of the lessons that i am here to learn.