on 16 September 2015
Ty
on 19 December 2010
This book changed my life - so much so that I have bought several copies over the years - one to replace mine that I had literally read to death and others to give to family members and friends who I felt would benefit from it.

I was given it as a gift by a regular client of mine (who I now believe to be an angel in disguise as I never saw her again afterwards) and set it aside as I was very sceptical at the time. But as happens to everyone, a few months later my life got very, very rocky and I reached a point where I would accept help from anyone - or anything! So I decided it can't hurt to give this "stuff" a go. I have never turned back!
My life changed track for the better, and to this day I have constant contact with my angels.

This book is very easy to read; it gives a brief history of angels, clearly shows how they are not attached to any one religion and gives example stories of how they have helped other people. It lists out the various archangels and what each one specialises in and gives you information on how to contact your guardian angels and to find out their names.
The chapters are very nicely laid out, the book paces the information in the right order and because of this it makes a great reference book for when you're looking for info fast.

I think even if you're not that into angels this book will give you something to think about.
on 5 June 2009
This gave me a very clear understanding about the angels. Good for beginners like me. I'm glad I purchased.
on 24 July 2012
Taking onboard the additional reviews, I am pleased that I bought this little book in order to give me an additional insight and better understanding of this spiritual world and working with Angel Cards etc., I actually bought this for my niece as well, who equally found it interesting.
on 14 September 2011
HI All

This is an amazing book very comforting and easy to understand. I was drawn to Doreen Virtue so I stay with all her books cards etc. You go with who you are drawn to when searching
on 10 January 2010
i found the Angel book inspiring,i have the Angel cards too which makes it more interesting,It lifts the spirits .I believe in Angels ,but a good book for anyone who is just interested in reading about Angels before they make up their minds whether they believe or think its not for them.
on 11 October 2012
I downloaded this book for my kindle as I have begun reading more about angels etc.
This is concise and a very good read, it goes into enough detail and a great guide if
you are starting to learn about angels.
Well worth the download
on 27 July 2010
This book has made such a huge difference in my life. I always believed in Angels but Doreen has opened my eyes to so much more. It also gives me so much comfort & a feeling of security just knowing we're not alone especially in times of physical, mental, emotional & spiritual hardship. I recommend this book (& many others by Doreen) as a MUST READ! Many thanks Doreen Virtue!
on 26 December 2011
A fascinating and rather too easy read, but I found it all too formulaic and definitive, as if this is so very sure and factual. Too little room was left for wonder and doubt which should always accompany matters of such a spiritual nature. In spiritual matters nothing can be so surely defined.

I am wary and disbelieving of theocratic or organised belief systems, and this is verging towards that in my opinion. However, to those who find comfort and strength in Angels then this book will be a valuable and helpful addition to their library and on that basis could be recommended.
on 17 February 2011
this book is everything you need to start with,it is excellent and very quickly delivered,i will buy some more for my friends