on 10 January 2011
Enjoy these cards. Nice to hold, easy to use for those who know little about oracle cards. It includes a small book with detailed explanation. Lovable.
on 15 January 2011
These are very good for consulting. I use them from time to time and have found them helpful in every course of my life.
on 26 August 2011
A real eye opener. Makes you think about your responses to situations and long held beliefs that no longer serve you.
on 7 September 2015
I love them
on 31 January 2013
Beautifully illustrated and to the point. The book that goes with the card pack uses lovely words to educate, enlighten and support people in their journey to consciousness. Thank you Sonia for these beaufiul cards.
on 10 February 2012
i LOVE these cards they are amazing and feel divine i connected with them straight away and have since got some vibes cards same maker fantastic x
on 9 March 2013
I recieved goods very quickly and got communcation efficently Goods well pack for postage I Recommend goods and price great
on 16 March 2014
These cards are amazing! I'd like to order another pack for my friend. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 6 May 2013
again i gave these cards to a charity shop when my husband passed away, i know that somebody bought them
on 23 February 2009
An excellent purchase. I had seen this product in a shop, but prefered the price here.Thanks